Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there anyone that can post a gacha technique?...or a glitch like the last glitch ?

Discussion on is there anyone that can post a gacha technique?...or a glitch like the last glitch ? within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking is there anyone that can post a gacha technique?...or a glitch like the last glitch ?

s there anyone that can post a gacha technique?...or a glitch like the last glitch ? because i spend more than 700 pesos to complete the EPIC bead...because i really want to get that clockwork knight.
Old 01/25/2011, 10:40   #2

wrong section
Old 01/25/2011, 15:54   #3

Received Thanks: 1,331
Requesting Thread to be Closed..
Old 01/25/2011, 16:46   #4

don't cha wanna answer it b4 closing this thread... xD
or move it to the Grand Chase Section... xD
Old 01/25/2011, 19:03   #5

-__- the trick is expensive anyway...and if its true you already spent 700 on it I doubt the trick would be useful to you since the trick isn't really a trick, its just something like a superstition (really with amazing accuracy). Chances are your still gonna spend the same amount of cash with or without the trick, since the trick gets less efficient after five or so gacha pieces. and with 700php in the bag I doubt you haven't meet the five-piece milestone yet...or your lying.

tip tho: buy only the bundle packs.... it'll get you the complete lvl60 only with 1.3k (or less...)php without any tricks. I didnt know any gacha tricks before and I never spent morethan 1.3k worth of books (tho I did spent more money since I always load up 500 and then I end up buying cash skills with whatever is left, I rarely spend money on a game and gacha-ing pets I liek is a rare occasion so I kinda go wild oAo)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2011, 04:17   #6

@ worldstone

i have no intention to offend you...

but i think your wrong...

most of my friends spent only 200 pesos for the gambler set because of the trick/pattern the TS is saying...

but the pattern got detected by the GM team...

the pattern is still working these day..

the accuracy just decreased...

PS: i spent 780 pesos to complete the dark inferno set...

so why bother spending too much wen you can get it in a money wise way... right?
Old 01/26/2011, 08:00   #7

wrong secttion sir ..

pls move thiis xD

by the way.. TS ithink the pattern is really expensive now . because the pattern in gambler is not the same now .. search for isatan post .. he has the pattern ,.
Old 01/26/2011, 09:48   #8

~Requesting for thread closure
Closed Thread