You last visited: Today at 22:02
Advertisement
[RELEASE][GCPH].Celtics SD Hack
Discussion on [RELEASE][GCPH].Celtics SD Hack within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.
10/09/2010, 03:29
#271
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sablan8
really?
i have rename but i back on origanal and my launcher makes 2icon . *******
#reported flame.
##inappropriate language.
10/09/2010, 03:32
#272
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I used the hack and did what the steps but when I tried and open the hack it just re-opened the hack again. What should I do I can't play in it the Game.
10/09/2010, 03:33
#273
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
haha , im just kidding .... sorry its ok now
10/09/2010, 03:34
#274
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sablan8
haha , im just kidding .... sorry its ok now
so better delete the flames.
._.
you have just made a rong step in the hack.
10/09/2010, 03:42
#275
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
try ko ng akung gagana tae
10/09/2010, 03:43
#276
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,047
Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by
awww123
try ko ng akung gagana tae
*Reported for Flaming and Language Violation.
10/09/2010, 03:45
#277
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Can someone help me out?
10/09/2010, 03:50
#278
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Sean_789
Can someone help me out?
what seems to be the problem?
10/09/2010, 03:50
#279
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
why....when i renamed my grandchase to grandchase.exe it patch again...??
plz help!..
10/09/2010, 03:53
#280
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by
wishki
why....when i renamed my grandchase to grandchase.exe it patch again...??
plz help!..
what patch again.
dont press the Patcher (violet icon).
that will ultimately patch it.
10/09/2010, 03:53
#281
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
zephyr.
what seems to be the problem?
I used the hack and did what they required. When I tried to use it at the GC Folder(I already changed the name) and click RunGC it opened the same hack again. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?
10/09/2010, 03:54
#282
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
you WILL NOT RENAME THE FOLDER.
the Patcher or the Main exe shortcut only.
10/09/2010, 03:55
#283
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I changed the hacks name. Sorry miscommunication. but still it only opens the hack again.
10/09/2010, 03:57
#284
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,263
Received Thanks: 3,392
@Sean_789
*facepalm*
You dont need to rename the hack.
Just the launcher if its not grandchase.exe
Read the instructions!
10/09/2010, 03:57
#285
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,096
Received Thanks: 567
not the hacks name either.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:03 .