@migo212: I do not extract on the desktop 'coz it's quite messy sometimes. I extract the files to a folder inside the folder where it was put. And then I place it somewhere else when needed.
@auverin007: No, sir. No prompt box showed up.
Actually, the first time I opened the hack, something popped out. I forgot what it is and I forgot what button I pressed. Maybe that's the part where I screwed up.
@migo212: I do not extract on the desktop 'coz it's quite messy sometimes. I extract the files to a folder inside the folder where it was put. And then I place it somewhere else when needed.
@auverin007: No, sir. No prompt box showed up.
Actually, the first time I opened the hack, something popped out. I forgot what it is and I forgot what button I pressed. Maybe that's the part where I screwed up.
i know... thats wat i tried first..but then i just understand...im just saying if he did d same way i did..because dats wrong
@migo212: I do not extract on the desktop 'coz it's quite messy sometimes. I extract the files to a folder inside the folder where it was put. And then I place it somewhere else when needed.
@auverin007: No, sir. No prompt box showed up.
Actually, the first time I opened the hack, something popped out. I forgot what it is and I forgot what button I pressed. Maybe that's the part where I screwed up.
yea i have the same problem... i allready renamedmy short cut grandchase launcher to grandchase.exe but i dint renamed the original launcher..... whats wrong?