Step2:Register (NO NEED TO SHOW IT,AFTER ALL I KNW YOU CAN READ!! DONT YAH?)
After registering go to your Yahoomail at
step3: Download Proxpn!! AND INSTALL
step4: !!logg in~
step5:log in NAGC and say byebye to thisss
<--d-: bye
last step! press thnx if i help! and lets all thank you for
P.S
"If" you don't like the internet connection cz its slow?ofcourse its slow your in the PH and - just try to imagine how far NA is! from PH.
just download this:
and although this filess dont need virus scan! it is fully!extremmly!orrmiganic!*** LIKE!~ clean! ok? soo..
dont be so! ADIK on NAGC cz PH is where you belong... dont transfer.. just try it on practice mode.. cz in the mean time when ph release new job not char. you can eassly nw what moveees! ahh!!!
instead of doing all of this some people like me have an ip changeging program which is much more similar then anything else but i really dont use it for anything unless i get ip banned
Oh... i though i was the only one knw this... sowe... but! who may already knw this... just get out of my THREAD!.... heheheh jowk... this thread is just for beginners
hmm? iam not mad at you... can you see my post putting this "!" hm... i just said... that you need some "thinking" you knw that... cz iam getting crazy of seeing people "not thinking" or I.Q problems...
i guess you always wanted to close all threads available in this section.cause this is the right section.proof?look at the one in the sticky threads.there are a sticked thread for region block.
BTW
fretzie is for bret... XD
[Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy˛" 07/20/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies I've removed these because when ever I need help from anyone here nobody wants to help. When someone can make these german kiddies answer my questions (not just answer the german people) then I will consider adding my content here again. Until then I am removing all my shit.
you guys need to learn that there are other people here besides germans ;)