Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>>necklace hacks or tricks?

Discussion on Q>>necklace hacks or tricks? within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Q>>necklace hacks or tricks?

Hi to everyone can someone teach me some hacks or tricks in upgrading +9 necklace????i can't upgrade it to +9 only +8....pls.........
Old 03/20/2010, 13:40   #2

No there are not.
(this might be in the wrong section?)
Old 03/20/2010, 14:06   #3

@TS
No Question Threads here Sir...

And do some searching first before posting...
Old 03/20/2010, 14:14   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
*Thread closed due to wrong section...

+1 Warning to the thread starter
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D
[Tut] Necklace Tips and Tricks...
10/25/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
I am here to say about the tips and tricks about necklace... I know it is very hard to upgrade that is why I have chosen to share some tips with you guys xD. Every character has their own necklaces which makes easier for you guys to upgrade to 9.. Here is the list. Elisis-Fire(very recommended) /Darkness Lire-Thunder(very recommended), Love, Light Arme-Ice (very recommended), Love and thunder Lass-Wind, Darkness (very recommened) Ryan-Wind, (Do not do Darkness or Love, quite hard)...
[Cyri / Gaia] WTS Lilin NEcklace and Darila Necklace
05/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Cyripus: 1x Lilin Necklace with INFINITY WINGS 1x Darila Necklace with lvl 5 Lord Wings Gaiahorn: 1x Lilin with stamina lvl 3 1x Lilian with Might lvl 3 pm me with offers plzzzzz
Tips , Tricks , Hacks or somethink else
03/03/2009 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Hi all, i just wanna know can some one help me with that blade tricks or how can i be better in this game i play it with a friend and we are just lvl 15 and 20 so if we see the lvl 50+ how they play..we just ask us how they do that..i heard about makros or hacks or cheats so...i i hope some one can explain me it or show me it thx , cu tomorrow ;D:rolleyes: EDIT: Im from Germany so i understand German better then English i hope you can help me in German too..but English is ok too ;) thx...