Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GC CLASSIC] BYPASS MANUALLY VÍDEO TUTORIAL

Discussion on [GC CLASSIC] BYPASS MANUALLY VÍDEO TUTORIAL within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GC CLASSIC] BYPASS MANUALLY VÍDEO TUTORIAL

Hello Guys, I'm bringing you an explanatory video
how to use MANUAL BYPASS in Grand Chase Classic

Direct link to the Program used in the video:

Scan:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/26/2021, 02:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
it really help me my dude, thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Bypass Anti-Cheat Grand Chase Classic Manually.
01/30/2024 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies
1° Open Grand Chase 2° Wait loading and enter >>> Server List Screen <<< https://i.ibb.co/yQpN66W/image.jpg Process Explorer Method : Download Process Explorer https://i.ibb.co/7Wkg2Vh/process-explorer-1.jpg
could someone automate an xtrap bypass for me? (already know how to manually do)
12/18/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
just like the title says, i already found a bypass that works and is very simple. xtrap gets suspended first. then the whole game gets suspended, then manually suspend xtrapVA.dll from withing the game (using crysearch) https://s24.postimg.org/wiz3nvuyt/fff.png then resume the game and finally kill xtrap.xt (xtrap.VA.dll thread from within the game stays suspended)
how to manually edit autoboss (tutorial)
11/17/2013 - Elsword - 10 Replies
Here I will share a few ways that you can go right to the boss headquarters . ! . for the tools I probably will not share , because I think you would have to know the tools needed . with it: example , I will edit the secret dungeon in Altera hell , then in my data035.kom select Dungeon_Altera_Secret_Hell.lua - Scrolling text at the bottom of the stage , then you will know how many stages in this dungeon . Here I learned that there are 9 stages in this dungeon : I know in this section : ...
HSHIELD BYPASS TUTORIAL FOR M2FISH/TUTORIAL DE BYPASS HSHIELD PENTRU FISHBOT
07/21/2011 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
English: HI GUYS! HERE IS ONLY ONE STEP TO BYPASS THE HSHIELD ! U HAVE TO EXCHANGE THE HSHIELD FOLDER FROM METIN2 FOLDER WITH THIS ONE MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service PASS FOR INSTALL: deusmortem Romanian: Salut lume! Aveti de facut un singur lucru pentru a trece de hackshieldul metinului: schimbati folderul hshield din dosarul metin2 cu acesta MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service parola pentru instalare : deusmortem i...