Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Classic] Update Auto Kill CT (By Oz) and DeusDemonio

Discussion on [Classic] Update Auto Kill CT (By Oz) and DeusDemonio within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 08/10/2021, 17:29   #781

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshan1011 View Post
****... I did this ticket bug yesterday and get one, only ONE ******* extra ticket,
I had 9 tickets and after the bug I had 11, the limit is 10 so I get screwed bc of this single extra ticket, now all my 7 days of GC Premium club will be spent in this ridiculous ban, you know what? I'm here waiting for the bypass to be updated, already created another steam account and I going to hack this **** till it gets boring.
Old 08/10/2021, 17:49   #782

How i can know if my ban is perma? The game just show Your account are blocked, look at the website for more info.. but.. gcc dont have a website kkkkk, anyone know?

i got just 99 tickets.. but.. i used all of this.....
Old 08/10/2021, 17:56   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostacraft View Post
How i can know if my ban is perma? The game just show Your account are blocked, look at the website for more info.. but.. gcc dont have a website kkkkk, anyone know?

You'll have to wait (and so all the others) to see if it's a 7 days or perma.
There's no way to know it yet. (This game is such an ongoing bad joke)

Also just to let someone knows, if your game is in Korean after the last patch, this is the ban message:

사묭 중지된 게정입니다.
고객 지윈란에 문의해보시기 바랍니다.

Which means:

This account has been suspended for some reason.
Please contact customer support.

I would guess this is a 7 days but well...we'll have to wait and see.
Old 08/10/2021, 18:05   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graguevus View Post
You'll have to wait (and so all the others) to see if it's a 7 days or perma.
There's no way to know it yet. (This game is such an ongoing bad joke)

Also just to let someone knows, if your game is in Korean after the last patch, this is the ban message:

사묭 중지된 게정입니다.
고객 지윈란에 문의해보시기 바랍니다.

Which means:

This account has been suspended for some reason.
Please contact customer support.

I would guess this is a 7 days but well...we'll have to wait and see.
i just changed my game from koren to english with my another account (i used the cheat in a secondary account)
The ban msg:

The account has been blocked from the game.
Please submit your inquiry to Costumer Support.
Old 08/10/2021, 18:07   #785

no bypass yet?
Old 08/10/2021, 19:00   #786

No skin off my back, getting banned
Game is in a total **** state and I doubt it'll get better
I mean... no launch events, 4 characters, xenia last continent? Yikes
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 20:16   #787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeone View Post
Release new Bypass
Weird, I got Wacatac.B!ml warning this time, right away.
First time this happens with Pokeone's. I wonder why, isn't it just a script?
Old 08/10/2021, 20:18   #788

Seems like KOG trying to patch the features since this version is detected just wait for new version patience it takes time for a new update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostacraft View Post

Here is how I know Kog blocks your steam linked account that is bond to grand chase so in essence you're basically game banned there is a way to go around it by making alts KOG bans account that is linked to steam in other words KOG blocks you via your steam account from entering game I do know of one site that helps generate more than one steam account without steam guard I shall the share the link is verified as legit you can make as multiple accounts you want without using email .

Kog is mad we stepping up our A-game which is good because KOG basically proving to me that they can't even manage their own server correctly they launched game all buggy the reason why people getting is banned is because of new updates means the hacks are detected so if detected it's better not to use em til new update is applied my affiliates informed me 6,000 people got banned we need to reduce that number to zero if a hack is detected a ban is more likely to happen on detected hacks than undetected hacks also I gonna tell people not to spam lobby chat if they want their hacks to be fully effective they got to not spam lobby chat with in game mic item they spamming it meaning they exposing the hack we don't want that to keep happening I know hack trigger dev knows me as the one who updated his hack from November to December and made it last til next year I have to tell people not to spam in game lobby chat to reduce the number of people getting banned
Old 08/10/2021, 20:42   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzrotiskewl View Post
No skin off my back, getting banned
Game is in a total **** state and I doubt it'll get better
I mean... no launch events, 4 characters, xenia last continent? Yikes
I would love to disagree, but then again, well. That's so accurate that is sad.

Also 500 points per day and Heroic/Event tickets worth 1000 points seems a bit dumb. Right now the game is a no no.
Old 08/10/2021, 21:37   #790

4.. or 5 hundred times isn't excessive, right?
Old 08/10/2021, 22:25   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by winky2 View Post
4.. or 5 hundred times isn't excessive, right?
Kog just trying to flex still they are terrified of me they had to DMCA all my videos because I proved to them I got access to their game content data meaning all character entities , non entities and effectives is accessible I can turn a pvp room into a dungeon room of course KOG was scared any game developer would be terrified seeing someone easily hack a game and converting things at will . Pvp becomes a dungeon room I can forcefully summoned sandstorms in pvp rooms and bring turrets into the rooms I can easily one hit kill players with the last boss helper NPC who shoots orbs once a orb hits a target they land on fatal and they die if they get hit .

Kog just witnessed a event that they never seen before they scared of me lol

Kog was praying I don't kamikaze GCC like I did with grand chase history I became a apex predator in their view a version of Godzilla asserting dominance Kog easily knows very well I am the most successful at what I do I never been truly stopped by no game developer . Once a game dev knows they messed with me they're screwed I won't leave them alone til they surrender or begged for mercy for peace
Old 08/10/2021, 23:25   #792

MP hack is draining all my MP and won't let me recover anyway. It's a NOMP more likely.
Old 08/11/2021, 01:28   #793

Good comedy going on here.
Old 08/11/2021, 03:14   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno[] View Post
Kog just trying to flex still they are terrified of me they had to DMCA all my videos because I proved to them I got access to their game content data meaning all character entities , non entities and effectives is accessible I can turn a pvp room into a dungeon room of course KOG was scared any game developer would be terrified seeing someone easily hack a game and converting things at will . Pvp becomes a dungeon room I can forcefully summoned sandstorms in pvp rooms and bring turrets into the rooms I can easily one hit kill players with the last boss helper NPC who shoots orbs once a orb hits a target they land on fatal and they die if they get hit .

Kog just witnessed a event that they never seen before they scared of me lol

Kog was praying I don't kamikaze GCC like I did with grand chase history I became a apex predator in their view a version of Godzilla asserting dominance Kog easily knows very well I am the most successful at what I do I never been truly stopped by no game developer . Once a game dev knows they messed with me they're screwed I won't leave them alone til they surrender or begged for mercy for peace
What did you do to GCH? Do you release hacks?
Do you have links to your work?
Old 08/11/2021, 03:55   #795

got some good news here. i'm unbanned now since i didn't use the tickets i got
Thanks
1 User