Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Classic] Update Auto Kill CT (By Oz) and DeusDemonio

Discussion on [Classic] Update Auto Kill CT (By Oz) and DeusDemonio within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 08/10/2021, 03:32   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBwoy View Post
When you have 1000 points(The Orange P). Go to purchase a event ticket, when you're on the payment page. It gives you a option as to how much you want to purchase. You can press where it says 1. Then just hold down 9. You will see the game attempt to go to 9999 but its going back to 1 also because the game knows you can only purchase 1. So put your mouse over the purchase button, Hold down 9. Then press Purchase with the mouse while still holding 9. It might have something to do with timing because the game is going 9, 99, 999, 9999. So when i got 9 i got lucky and unlucky at the same time, I didn't use a speedhack. I should try it again with a speedhack on another alt.

Some people use a speedhack to slow the game so they have a higher chance of getting the 999, 9999. I hope this all makes sense. Its super simple to just explain but people always want extra **** instead of just sharing things.
Have you noticed if you are still getting the points from login? I tried this bug and also got 9. But when I collect the points and change to other character, the 500 i got became 0.
Old 08/10/2021, 03:56   #722

Quote:
When you have 1000 points(The Orange P). Go to purchase a event ticket, when you're on the payment page. It gives you a option as to how much you want to purchase. You can press where it says 1. Then just hold down 9. You will see the game attempt to go to 9999 but its going back to 1 also because the game knows you can only purchase 1. So put your mouse over the purchase button, Hold down 9. Then press Purchase with the mouse while still holding 9. It might have something to do with timing because the game is going 9, 99, 999, 9999. So when i got 9 i got lucky and unlucky at the same time, I didn't use a speedhack. I should try it again with a speedhack on another alt.

Some people use a speedhack to slow the game so they have a higher chance of getting the 999, 9999. I hope this all makes sense. Its super simple to just explain but people always want extra **** instead of just sharing things.
whew i don't get the timing , can you do that to my alt account?
Old 08/10/2021, 04:02   #723

Quote:

Edit: Tried it two more times. I used a speedhack and i got 1 ticket. Then i got 9 on another. So its just all about the timing it seems. Speedhack or not. Luck is a big factor to when you time the purchase click.
tried this and got 999 tickets lol
Old 08/10/2021, 04:25   #724

Quote:

Edit: Tried it two more times. I used a speedhack and i got 1 ticket. Then i got 9 on another. So its just all about the timing it seems. Speedhack or not. Luck is a big factor to when you time the purchase click.

This bug also worked on potions. I wouldn't dare try it with VP items but it might. The trick is you have to have the least amount as possible for it to be more effect. Example, Lets say you had 20,000 points, the game would max out how much tickets you can buy, which would be 20. So if you fail to get 9999 tickets the game would automatically purchase 20 tickets for you and all your points is gone. This bug works best when you're broke and can only purchase 1 of something cause then you can maximize that for nothing.
i didnt see a thing
Old 08/10/2021, 05:16   #725

keep it quiet guys or they'll patch it within the next few hours delete your comments!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2021, 06:36   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3txky22 View Post
keep it quiet guys or they'll patch it within the next few hours delete your comments!
Never ending Patch
Old 08/10/2021, 06:43   #727

Do you think guys KOG will let it slide? everyone who uses the bug will get banned for sure. In the internal system your points is negative already, once they look at it everyone with the negative points for sure you'll get banned.
It will slide if nobody will spread this, so better keep it by yourselves.

Edit:
You can no longer earn POINTS, and for the future updates you wont be able to buy point items. So sad you need to collect 500 Points everyday for years just to fix this negative points.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 07:01   #728

It didn't work for me and I had the speed to 0.25 lol
I'll try again in 2 days
Old 08/10/2021, 07:15   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by coud18 View Post
Do you think guys KOG will let it slide? everyone who uses the bug will get banned for sure. In the internal system your points is negative already, once they look at it everyone with the negative points for sure you'll get banned.
It will slide if nobody will spread this, so better keep it by yourselves.

Edit:
You can no longer earn POINTS, and for the future updates you wont be able to buy point items. So sad you need to collect 500 Points everyday for years just to fix this negative points.
False. I just received mine without issues
Old 08/10/2021, 07:38   #730

cara... vc não consegue fazer um para gchistory?
Old 08/10/2021, 07:52   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3txky22 View Post
False. I just received mine without issues
Its true, u can see the 500 points in your account after collect but just relog and it will be gone, idk if u can use it before relog
Old 08/10/2021, 08:14   #732

is there a bug n getting the titles? Share anyone? Thanks!
Old 08/10/2021, 08:29   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadeeeeee23 View Post
is there a bug n getting the titles? Share anyone? Thanks!
no, some title just drops
Old 08/10/2021, 08:52   #734

Can anyone help me, I donloaded the file, but it can't be open. Do I need to download a separate cheat engine for this? Sorry, newbie..
Old 08/10/2021, 08:57   #735

download cheat engine from cheatengine.org