The hack obviously got patched. They did it quick this time, completely blocking the bypass method in only one month. I already have an algorithm on how to bypass this version, but I do not have time to work on it, and I'm not willing to explain it to anyone outside of the Hackers' Club.
There are too many spam posts around here, and I'm getting too many messages about the same problem.
Request for thread closure.
The hack obviously got patched. They did it quick this time, completely blocking the bypass method in only one month. I already have an algorithm on how to bypass this version, but I do not have time to work on it, and I'm not willing to explain it to anyone outside of the Hackers' Club.
There are too many spam posts around here, and I'm getting too many messages about the same problem.
Request for thread closure.
yup, the hack got patched, but if you use another bypass method then your hack still work [already tried it in IDGC and still work until now ]
anyway good luck with your algorithm, hope there will be a new hack released by you sir makim43 someday
I realize that I have not posted on here before, but I too feel that this is all getting out of control. I highly doubt it will stop any time soon either. I also feel that this topic should be closed.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -