When i try using the hack it runs perfectly till when i start the dungeon the first portal doesnt appear in the first room this happened in fortress of ascension.
Am I just unlucky on getting Samsara's Rings(Amy Quest)? I've been playing ToC for about 30 runs already and not a single Ring
I used both the new and the old version of hack...
I beleive he doesnt drop items. People have been saying the drop rate is low but I have a quest that calls for me to recieve an item from killing Samsara and I never get that item when i use the hack. And that is a 100% drop mission. So i am almost sure he wont be dropping any for you so just join normal rooms and hopefully makim will try to fix it if he has the time.
Time is not a major issue. The real problem is that it's said to be working on SOME computers, and that as for those that cannot make him drop anything, I have no idea what the problem is. In order to know the cause I will have to know exactly how GC dropping works, and I'm not a developer so there's no way to find that out except by trial and error. That's where time issue comes in.
im running on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and the sudden death hack works perfectly fine. But when I tried whispering woods the boss didn't drop a log for jin's mission.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -