I'd like to make an announcement that the hack has been delayed to July 3rd.
Why? Because NAGC patched both ai files and dungeon map files, and on ai files they added about 10 lua files, while in dungeon map they REMOVED more than 20. Now I need to add some files for SD hack, and remove some files for dungeon hack. This will take me a long time, and I work right now, tomorrow, and the day after. I simply cannot finish it tonight due to the amount of changes they made.
And yes, I'm human. I sleep, I eat, and I have limited stamina.
Good thing I have some time on Saturday, or the hack would've been indefinitely delayed.
sorry bout that makim i didnt see this
anyways take it easy man this just means we need to go back to non-hacking days and enjoy killing in dungeons
This hack is extremely useful. Though I'm unsure if there's a problem with the Amy Quest drops in Xenia using this hack or it's just me being unbelievably unlucky...anyone actually get the drops using the hack on Xenia Border before? Out of about 20 runs using it I haven't gotten a thing. It's just frustrating. @_@
Okay, so I'm currently reinstalling the runtime files and everything (maybe trying to see if that fixes my problem), but I tried to make it work about 7 times, and nothing.
What happens:
I set the timer to 300 (Because my computer is quite slow)
I wait for it to get to the login screen (it says the hack is ready, then I click ok), but will my computer getting the the screen about a few seconds before it says the hack is ready affect it? (it's REALLY laggy, and I am hoping to get a new desktop soon)
I log in
Click on the "Press this AFTER logging in" button at the server screen
Go into the desired server
Once I try to go in play, the error message of not pressing the button in time comes up even following the steps correctly
I log out, retry the steps, restart my computer and everything, but it keeps coming up with the message every attempt in trying to go in play in a dungeon
**I am a NAGC player
If these files being reinstalled don't help, have any other suggestions on what may've happened?
And one more ty to FGCNemesis and Harruzame for helping me find dungeons that does not work. SD hack is completely fixed code-wise so that it'll work in the new dungeons as well.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -