yo makim, i was thinkig if is posible hax the chest screen ( the screen dat appear to take 1 chest/box after of finish the dung) i mean if is posible made a modification to can take all the chests clicking on em or when u get the dat screen all the chests get open at instant n get all the items, well i wish dis can be possible xD, thx for the hax man
As for new continent (Archi) getting BSOD before getting to boss screen, I do not know. However, if you could tell me which dungeon you're getting BSOD in, I can try to modify the certain files.
Multiple chest opening at the same time is never possible with this hack. It is also different from dungeon hack. I nvr had a look at it, but the only way possible would be using cheat engine, but I'm sure they added anti-measure to make sure only one gets opened, or rewarded.
Still working on Thanatos. I honestly do not see a problem with the file, so I suspect the boss itself is not fully compatible with the SD method in this hack.
I do not think dungeon hack will be complete by Friday. I actually modified some messages, including that Korean text, and included in the dungeon hack. The reason I'm having problem is because of the new dungeons that came out at the same time season 3 was launched.
My account got banned the day thanny boy arrived for using the old hack so now i have to start over from scratch, oh well might as well get back on my feet faster using it.
EVERY SINGLE DUNGEON WORKS PERFECTLY (i have tested them ALL)
the only one i have a "slight" problem with is Temple of Cuata.
The boss freezes up and doesnt die even after waiting 10 mins getting a 2972 combo on him.
EDIT: Thank me if i helped you in finding a problem that needed fixing
Thank you. Actually, I already tested what happens in that dungeon as well, when someone posted about Samsara. The real problem is that there's no file with syntax problem or anything like that, which goes the same with Thanatos.
hmmm im having a problem even after i press the after loggin button when i try a dungeon a bunch uh korean letters pop up when i try to do it then all i can is pvp until i run it normally
so i know im not banned for dungeons o.O whats wrong....
hmmm im having a problem even after i press the after loggin button when i try a dungeon a bunch uh korean letters pop up when i try to do it then all i can is pvp until i run it normally
so i know im not banned for dungeons o.O whats wrong....
yea that happens if u run the hack inproperly i got the same problem befor cuz i set the timer first idk why its wierd
1:Open Hack
2:Inpute GC Folder
3:Set Timer
4:Run Hack
5:Wait for timer to end and pres OK
6:Log on
7:activate hack
8:have fun hacking...
seams long but its simple this is what i do and i have no issues
Also for the sake of not double posting can makim43 pls post an approximate release date for the dungeon hack
@ ALL guys some of us are experiencing problems with the Temple of Cuatual, but some how i think it has to do with your computer this is why: I tested it on my brothers computer and it froze twice out of the 10 times i did it. On my Computer (which sucks 1GB ram compared to his 9 GB) I did a bunch of times and never froze on the boss,
@ ALL guys some of us are experiencing problems with the Temple of Cuatual, but some how i think it has to do with your computer this is why: I tested it on my brothers computer and it froze twice out of the 10 times i did it. On my Computer (which sucks 1GB ram compared to his 9 GB) I did a bunch of times and never froze on the boss,
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -