New comers who show up don't need to post whats wrong with the hack unless it seems like it only happens to them. Makim knows about FoA problem. Also Foa works 3 star with the other hack
New comers who show up don't need to post whats wrong with the hack unless it seems like it only happens to them. Makim knows about FoA problem. Also Foa works 3 star with the other hack
I will update this on 24th. Maintenance ends tomorrow so there's no way I could update it and guarantee it to work tonight.
@jing953
Install everything I said to install. Likely your runtime is not up to date.
@ghostzz88
At which map did you stop in ToC?
@mspro999
0. You said you downloaded those things, but did you install both without any errors?
1. Try downloading the file again
2. If you're in Vista or 7, try running as administrator and with XP compatibility
3. If you're in XP SP2 or earlier version, then I'm afraid I cannot help you.
@dcarter8059
The thing is, because it shows hacking program message doesn't mean it is detecting this specific application. Try scanning for viruses and malwares first, and make sure your computer is clean, without any infectors.
i recently (1 week or so ago) downloaded xp sp3
i downloaded x64 and got an error so i tried the 84 and it worked
it may be cuz i didnt download net framework but i already have it
should i go look for maybe 3.5 sp3?
the other hack can is working in temple of destrucion , Forest of life and Fotress of Ascendandy (but the text is Korean though >.>) only 3 star and champ modes
Hack updated, fixed thanatos, added warning, and gotten rid of timer. Enjoy ppl.
Btw, the fact that I said I cannot update til March 23rd doesn't mean I will update it in March 23rd. Hack editing is far beyond my real-life priorities.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -