Is it the one you were mentioning there noein?
I got one similar ( somewhat program that you can use using some command like a-( insert path of the kom file here))
But I think i've deleted it.
Is it the one you were mentioning there noein?
I got one similar ( somewhat program that you can use using some command like a-( insert path of the kom file here))
But I think i've deleted it.
REQUESTING THREAD CLOSURE, THEIRS NOTHING BUT SPAM ON HERE even by the dude above ^^^
i so agree there so many of them in this thread it because people cant handle to wait for the new hack to come and i am waiting because i got so many new games to play so plz close this thread to per vent any spamming, thank you
Okay the thing with the hacks is.All the hackers i heard said no hacks will about out UNTILL Some time June ... cuz GCPH will be season 3 then. And thats what they are waiting on. The game guard is now harder to bypass... so PLEASE just watch the MAKERS of the hacks to reply on the post... or Re-Open a Post on the new hack they made..
Every day 5-10 posts on here talken non-sence just wait.. please thank you
THen what should i call him ? As a friend ....lol if i can sure i will say him as my "friend".Problem is he is 21+ years old but i am just form 3 should i call him as my "friend"?or i should call him my brother?Duh~
THen what should i call him ? As a friend ....lol if i can sure i will say him as my "friend".Problem is he is 21+ years old but i am just form 3 should i call him as my "friend"?or i should call him my brother?Duh~
Please continue this off topic discussion on your VM wall -_-
I'm going to announce that within next week or earlier I'm going to release a new version, and I'm going to say in advance that it might be my last release as I cannot handle lots of work and hacking at the same time.
I'm actually near finished with the other hack, but I can't seem to find the thread lolz.
I'm going to announce that within next week or earlier I'm going to release a new version, and I'm going to say in advance that it might be my last release as I cannot handle lots of work and hacking at the same time.
I'm actually near finished with the other hack, but I can't seem to find the thread lolz.
Welcome back and aww........
Your final release huh?
Well hopefully it's gonna be an epic one since we're already season 3 and all :3
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -