1.18 doesn't work at ToA and ToD
Bout ToA I'm not really sure as I did it only twice, And every time I suddenly disconnected at different points (Boss - Beginning and afterward I d/cd at Clear Stage)
I'm not sure bout ToD either, But I did bout 30 runs and got no Seed ;(
FoL works perfectly =)
EDIT:
Tried everything with ToD, Gonna try it with perfect star/clear all hacks now
in ToA I get the reward and d/c ( I d/c right after I get the treasure from treasure chest, Luckily everything I got counts, Sadly logging in and out 15 times is just annoying
if u look in page 70 i said it dont work i got to the boss and it said a message that there was no boss hack for this 1 so basicly it have 3 forms that 1 problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Reezy
Ohh ok I will edit my post to credit you fro link.
lol He Is just saying that he Uploaded The Link.
Not saying that it for him only. lol
if u look in page 70 i said it dont work i got to the boss and it said a message that there was no boss hack for this 1 so basicly it have 3 forms that 1 problem
The posts in page 70 said v1.18 works on those bosses...
But I guess they were wrong
BTW I don't get any message, My screen just suddenly goes black and I d/c
The posts in page 70 said v1.18 works on those bosses...
But I guess they were wrong
BTW I don't get any message, My screen just suddenly goes black and I d/c
I had a method for this, but it requires for people to actually solo the boss instead of the other monsters, or bring some hacker friends.
Have a spare account run on VMWare or another Client for Grand Chase.
Log into another account and host Temple of Ascension. (With hacks on of course)
Have the Host mule to leave once you reach Thanatos.
Kill him?
That probly because you are in The Gardosen Server Which is not open yet. SO if u go in and try to make a room with hack or no hack it will say that.
Just go on Gaikoz server to hack.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -