I am not telling you what to do but that word is considered bad by some and not by others, more particularly depending on religion. You shouldn't be pentalized(imo) for something you believe in, at least in this case.
Just thought I would say this at least to bring it up. It is still up to you guys.
[off topic]
well..
its already reported..^^
and even oder religions see it as a bad word..more over the majority.
if you want to know the kom version of your GCTW.. please do this
go to the grand chase folder > stage > ai folder right click ai.kom and open it in notepad..
at the top of the notepad you can see KOG GC TEAM MASSFILE V.0.#. >> the "#" indicate your current gc version ....
Great news, I've been informed that old version of this hack (Version 0.2) is indeed working in most dungeons. The ones not working are reported to be the new dungeons and partusay.
Personal thank you to gc969. New release will be faster than expected, and you can use old version in old dungeons. I'll try to post link up later.
Does the old version [v0.2] works on GC Thai cause s3 and no atum and archi dungeon? and if u need confirmation can you send me the link for the old one.
Great news, I've been informed that old version of this hack (Version 0.2) is indeed working in most dungeons. The ones not working are reported to be the new dungeons and partusay.
Personal thank you to gc969. New release will be faster than expected, and you can use old version in old dungeons. I'll try to post link up later.
I don't know why no one thanked you for this information..
So, does this mean that this SD hack will still work on the new season 3 patch for North America. If so, can you please tell me how I can stop my system from continuously saying "your system is not yet patched." Moreover, I have used the season 3 version without any hacks...Any help or do I just wait for a new trainer release.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -