Hey how long does it take using this hack to get thantos orbs i need 2 for the thanny boy pet and because the hack goes so fast i cant even get 1 hit on the boss has anyone gotten an orb from thantos using this hack? if so please msg this is funny... i got the manuel in 30 runs in champion mode and still no orb.. and i ran another 30 runs wasted 20$ on cash to get ticket and it wont drop a single orb am i doing something wrong in dungeon please help... I NEED HELP ANYONE I DID 100+ RUNS IN CHAMPION MODE STILL NO ORB AM I HAVING WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD.... I DID SO MUCH RUNS IM LVL 30 NOW 50 OMG I NEED HELP WHY WONT IT DROP JESUS ANYONE HELP ME I WASTED 40$ ALREADY IS IT GLITCHED OR DO I HAVE TO HIT AN ORB TO ACTIVATE IT SO IT DROPS ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER ME
Hey how long does it take using this hack to get thantos orbs i need 2 for the thanny boy pet and because the hack goes so fast i cant even get 1 hit on the boss has anyone gotten an orb from thantos using this hack? if so please msg this is funny... i got the manuel in 30 runs in champion mode and still no orb.. and i ran another 30 runs wasted 20$ on cash to get ticket and it wont drop a single orb am i doing something wrong in dungeon please help... I NEED HELP ANYONE I DID 100+ RUNS IN CHAMPION MODE STILL NO ORB AM I HAVING WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD.... I DID SO MUCH RUNS IM LVL 30 NOW 50 OMG I NEED HELP WHY WONT IT DROP JESUS ANYONE HELP ME I WASTED 40$ ALREADY IS IT GLITCHED OR DO I HAVE TO HIT AN ORB TO ACTIVATE IT SO IT DROPS ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER ME
This HAck will not Drop any Orb Use the NAGC dungeon hack
and u dunt have to do it in champ mode.
I got like 63+ thanny orb i think
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more details." Anyone else get this error message? And any help on it? :x.
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more details." Anyone else get this error message? And any help on it? :x.
honestly i don't see why you people don't wait for the updated version -_- seriously just sit back and freakin wait, you can live without hacking for awhile, we had to do it when they patched the game came new years. And the message is appearing because the information for the game is different the what the hack is trying to attach its self too.
[English]
Please refrain from using your language.
Only Deutsch and English are allowed.
[REPORTED] for language violation and double posting
[Dutch]
Gelieve zich te onthouden van het gebruik van uw taal.
Alleen Deutsch en Engels zijn toegestaan.
[GEMELDE] voor taal overtreding en dubbele detachering
[Filipino]
Mangyaring pigilin ang sarili mula sa paggamit ng iyong wika.
Tanging ang Deutsch at Ingles ay pinahihintulutan.
[Iniulat] para sa mga wika at mga paglabag sa double post
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -