Mangyaring pigilin ang sarili mula sa paggamit ng iyong wika.
Tanging ang Deutsch at Ingles ay pinahihintulutan.
[iniulat] para sa mga wika na paglabag.
The hack is "SD", means "Sudden Death". Everything you see (including the NPC Characters), will get an "Heart Attack" and they die instantly.
Btw, its Dungeons, not PvP. All PvP hacks are restraint due to mass abuse.
I can read tyvm i didn't understand and waht does that mean? do i get quest items? And i don't need PVP hacks i need dungeon duh,
be cool I just don't understand whats it do do i get questies still or what?
I can read tyvm i didn't understand and waht does that mean? do i get quest items? And i don't need PVP hacks i need dungeon duh,
be cool I just don't understand whats it do do i get questies still or what?
Yes, you still get quest drops from the duns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piepie15729
How do u make the hack work once u download?
You've to select the path, where the GC folder's located, after that hit the activate hack button.
Do I need a modified main.exe? And if so.. where can I get one? I looked around a couple websites all day and tried whatever I found but nothing seemed to work really.. An answer would be much appreciated. ^^
Hi, I`m alive, and I`m still studying for final, as it is in just a few days.
As I mentioned before, I`ll update this after the end of April. I might use the new .net Framework 4 that`s released about a week ago with Studio 2010, though I doubt it.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -