Thanks but i wish to understand more, how does exactly AFAIK detectability actually works? i have been using sir makim's program for 2 weeks and never got banned. kinda curious.
Random Question: why does MP hack not allowed here?
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not (I read older post, but can't find this), I found minor bugs in this hack.
-When you do Temple of Destruction (only tested on 3 stars and champion), Perseo will not drop any item.
-Item will be dropped at sub-boss stage (after defeating it) if u do full room only.
-Seed of Magic (required item for Mari's GP Quest) can still be dropped although you're not doing full.
Anyone having same problem? This is not really matter actually, but it can hurt for those seeking Perseo's accesories.
@gc696
Seed of Magic will drop with normal drop rate. .
I just run rush mode on Temple of Destruction, and it still drop. .
Maybe you're not lucky. .
Uh oh....I think you took it wrong. I said that it still drops, even if you're not doing full. The items that won't drop are crystal, chaos orb, etc (unless u're doing full)
Seed of magic is still drops.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -