Part of your quad posts doesn't make sense. You first said you got banned when you saw "server timed out", then later you said "'he' said hack program". Pw or not, being afk inside a room is suicidal for your account, like silentrose said. If I was to use the hack, I would create a new room every single run.
It is never safe to assume anything when we don't know what the GMs are exactly doing.
I agree with TeaBubblez that it can be possible, provided that some GM is dedicated/crazy enough to look at every single player who is in the world map.
my acc has been baned !!! T.T
i cant login the game and website too
WTF~
That is what happens when you get banned. Just a tip reset your IP or else you'll just be perma IP banned from the site =\ All accounts associated with the same IP as the banned IP will also cause your account to lock on their site...
Right, thx for the suggestion. I'll state that FoA isn't working for the moment. I already stated no update til March 23rd so yeah. I was planning to change it to 24th but I heard there was a KOM file update to version 4 in GCKR.
Some minorities seem to misunderstand editors, so even if it's off topic I'll post here.
We're not vending machines that just spit out hacks on your choice.
That is what happens when you get banned. Just a tip reset your IP or else you'll just be perma IP banned from the site =\ All accounts associated with the same IP as the banned IP will also cause your account to lock on their site...
wait! i can login to the game..
bt when i click the server
it wont let me in
so is it gt baned or wat?
and for the website
heres the ss
i gt a fren also cant login 2 the website
bt in the game he can..=="
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -