i just now logged in and in gorgos there was alot of people and some gm's talking. after that, i lagged out and when i try to get back on, it wont go pass the KOG thing
i just now logged in and in gorgos there was alot of people and some gm's talking. after that, i lagged out and when i try to get back on, it wont go pass the KOG thing
I am not sure about the website issue. I do know this though: I ran the hack and couldn't reach the log in screen. I didn't run the hack and had it run normal, was able to log on, but the entire thing was laggy. VERY LAGGY.
I am not sure about the website issue. I do know this though: I ran the hack and couldn't reach the log in screen. I didn't run the hack and had it run normal, was able to log on, but the entire thing was laggy. VERY LAGGY.
Servers are down, Ntreev team is trying to fix the problem discommoding us. All we can do now is be patient......this hack runs perfectly fine, so i shall tell you to w8 until they finish with the problem and everything will be soon back to normal.~
DUDE NS HACK BUT I HAVE A LITLLE PROBLEM
WHEN I GO TO THE BOSS STAGE THEY PUT A MESAGE THATS SAY ERROR CLOSE THE GAME AND PATCH IT AGAIN AND AFTER THATS DOESNT WORK
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -