Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Editing Loading Screens

Discussion on [Tutorial] Editing Loading Screens within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] Editing Loading Screens

WEEEEEEEE, thnx Nats for letting this thread BACK^_^ soon ill be posting new Loading screen that can make your whole life full of Happiness.
GIVE CREDITS TO NOEIN because of his idea and for me TOOO for making the Loading screen.. that's all thank you....working in ph, but if you want it to use in other GCs(i.e NAGC, etc..) just change the file name by just copying the original file name of your current GC you're using inside the "texture folder"...
here's the edited LS..

How to activate this: simply click the Grandchase folder and find "Texture folder"
and paste it there.. that's all

Link1:
Link2:
paste the 2 files inside the texture folder in GC folder ok... got it

another Screeny I made the background Hope you like it...
download this 2 files and paste it over the texture folder(remember DOWLOAD THese 2 files OK if not it will result to malfunctions.)
Link1:
Link2:

^_^
ILL MAKE A DETAILED ONE OK.. just w8 for several hours....
w8 W8 AS in

HOW TO MAKE A LS? and also how to cut them to become the file that we will save as the Loading Screen for our own GC...
1st thing to know is that making a LS(loading screen) is not a problem since you can use any pictures or wallpapers, or digital photos of yours are all good as a LS for your OWN GC. what's the problem is that by cutting them. ok, enough of explaining proceed to the main topic:

before going to step 1. since the file is a .dds file format. all you need to do is rename it (i.e load1_ph.dds > load1_ph.png i recommend .png) just like that, but if you have a plugin in photoshop that can open .dds format files well that's good, AW! i almost forgot u can download it in google just search it there(i.e. search: .dds plugin for photoshop) that's it. now lets proceed to step1.

Step 1. open your photoshop, after it, click new and set it to 1024X1024
Step 2. then paste anything you want or cr8 anything you want to cr8(this step is for the LOADING SCREEN)
Step 3. now open the load1_ph.dds and load2_ph.dds files(you maybe asking y these files are in step 3? it is because this files are only for guides to cut them perfectly, OK!)
Step 4. now after opening the load1_ph.dds file, CTRL+A it. and copy and paste it over your LS,
Step 5. your maybe wondering why i let you paste it? the layer where you pasted the load1_ph. then CTRl+ click at the layer thumbnail where the new layer is pasted(the one that i let you copy and paste).. and after that make sure your CTRL+ click then select your LS and Cut it and then make a new document and paste it there.......
step 6.
not yet finish....
the pictures... ill post it soon
Busy studying my final EXAMs,
Lots of Projects specially in our english needed to research lots of books, (TITLEd: terms papers)
and also in our animation project.. so i cant post it here yet. just have patience ok... TY and GOD BLESS
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/01/2010, 12:32   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
1st post

And you said your gonna make a tut?
Old 03/01/2010, 12:36   #3

@02cute
yeah i would, currently making it...... since it's a long tutorila though.. so be patient...
but before that..
do you have a Nero? if dont have it.. its better you dont but still i will post a tutorial for those ho have nerophotosnapveiwer.exe..
but still you can download a demo for it by just searchin it in GOOgle: nerophotsnpaveiwer download
that's it......
Old 03/01/2010, 12:57   #4

Do we really need it or its just optional?

And ill wait for the tut
Old 03/01/2010, 13:00   #5

its not optional it is needed.. as you can see there. i mean the file, youll see underneath the name nerophotosnapveiwer
Old 03/01/2010, 13:57   #6

nice sir i'll be waiting for your tutorial
oh what is this nerophotosnapveiwer?
and also when you edit do you need to open those two load something?
Old 03/01/2010, 14:06   #7

just w8 for the tutorial and ill post all of the answers of all of your questions...
Old 03/01/2010, 14:09   #8

Nice Work

can you give me a tutorial!!!
Old 03/01/2010, 14:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zchanea21 View Post
Nice Work

can you give me a tutorial!!!
Just wait for it
Old 03/01/2010, 14:27   #10

@vandeasel
ok sir i will really wait for it
Old 03/01/2010, 14:28   #11

so be it................
Old 03/01/2010, 14:35   #12

cant wait to learn how to do it
hehehehe
Old 03/01/2010, 14:42   #13

patient.. its long you know.. its not that easy to make tutorial heheh..(shiki laughs*JIHAHAHAHAHA*)
Old 03/02/2010, 09:28   #14

hehe just expressing what i feel.....
*so very excited....
Old 03/02/2010, 11:52   #15

@misakimamura
not yet finish.. ^_^