Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Back from the dead we are a go !

Discussion on Back from the dead we are a go ! within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Back from the dead we are a go !

Remember when I hacked GCH that was a lone wolf job GMs asked for it they dared me to do it imagine GM's daring a hacker to hack reverse engineer their server

Anyways I going to have some fun with GCM GCR . GCH basically dead I exposed the GMs for who they really are by delivering justice to them

I heard GCM is unhackable let's see how long it will be as I put all known exploits to test if I found a flaw I let you know

I doubt the staff working in GCM designed to transfer from GCH it explains why there is part 2 on their site

The GCM staff are from GCH they think they can hide from me I expose their GM team again just like I have done so before

As for GCM security they are scared of me really why set up strong security knowing it will be soon bypassed

Advanced security in GCM means one thing they preparing themselves for what I going to do to them

I do the same thing to their 2nd server just like I did to their first server silly GM's

once I found a loophole I let you know in the form of pms
Thanks
14 Users
Old 11/12/2018, 23:58   #2

id like to be updated, Thanks o/
Old 11/12/2018, 23:58   #3

need cheat for GCR please
Old 11/15/2018, 11:54   #4

Im going to wait this
Old 11/16/2018, 16:33   #5

I cant see any hack to GCA, is't difficult to skip the X-trap
Old 11/20/2018, 17:12   #6

i need cheat for GCH plz
Old 11/21/2018, 21:16   #7

where waiting for you brother

good luck bro hope you can do it on GCM

Advance thanks brother
Old 11/22/2018, 02:45   #8

Thumbs up Patiently Waiting

Thanks in advance.
Old 11/22/2018, 09:35   #9

Please bro I'm tired of this game after loosing my old account, i want to play this game again, but i got tired after saw first mission the 4th job Ley. it was a hardwork and i'm tired to replaying it

please PM me, if there any hack engine still work for GCR V5
Old 11/22/2018, 13:09   #10

Gcm please? hehe PM me Senpai when u have cheat in gcm last updated. THANK YOUUUU!
Old 12/18/2018, 06:09   #11

update please
Old 12/19/2018, 08:32   #12

finally
can you do some on GCR s5?
Old 12/19/2018, 18:51   #13

ATLAST
Old 12/19/2018, 21:46   #14

Working on a bypass already since 2cheats the main driving force unable to keep up . This time of year since the character jump level event there is a hidden exploit just waiting to be discovered . I play grand chase once and see what exploit I found the same event happened when I discovered the VP reset exploit by luck as soon I finished buying stuff I magically get more tickets and GMs of GCM is well aware of what I'm capable they learned a lesson or two how not to mock players

Also I laughed so hard including my fan base . The first time I hacked GCH was just a few times by exploits GMs were too slow to react they thought and I quote " You can't hack GCH " My live streamed of two years served as proof it's still there GMs thought it was good idea to call players noobs everything changed when I showed them I'm able to kill their server with success and ease at the same time they got the message every since then I check on the server and the GMs to keep them in place

My group has came out with a new hack GMs of GCM travel from GCH trying to cover their tracks since they made their server pay to win I recalled seeing VP tickets I guess now since they so scared of me they trying to study me they trying to see if I going to stream today or tonight they know for sure once I make a live stream of their server getting ****** they be quick to close down their forums the reason why they closed off their forums was due to me .

My group been working non stop on this newest hack I release to the public once it has more options

Current Options :

Hyper HP
MP hack
Hyper Hack

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Current project is beta but since it does use the same values as love engine you basically have to Manuel add them yourself since this is beta it comes with some glitching expect glitches
My next edit will include d i s c o r d but I'm not sure if it's allowed here but if you want I can PM you single handed to be invited to the group
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/20/2018, 00:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirno90 View Post
Working on a bypass already since 2cheats the main driving force unable to keep up . This time of year since the character jump level event there is a hidden exploit just waiting to be discovered . I play grand chase once and see what exploit I found the same event happened when I discovered the VP reset exploit by luck as soon I finished buying stuff I magically get more tickets and GMs of GCM is well aware of what I'm capable they learned a lesson or two how not to mock players

Also I laughed so hard including my fan base . The first time I hacked GCH was just a few times by exploits GMs were too slow to react they thought and I quote " You can't hack GCH " My live streamed of two years served as proof it's still there GMs thought it was good idea to call players noobs everything changed when I showed them I'm able to kill their server with success and ease at the same time they got the message every since then I check on the server and the GMs to keep them in place

My group has came out with a new hack GMs of GCM travel from GCH trying to cover their tracks since they made their server pay to win I recalled seeing VP tickets I guess now since they so scared of me they trying to study me they trying to see if I going to stream today or tonight they know for sure once I make a live stream of their server getting fucked they be quick to close down their forums the reason why they closed off their forums was due to me .

My group been working non stop on this newest hack I release to the public once it has more options

Current Options :

Hyper HP
MP hack
Hyper Hack

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Current project is beta but since it does use the same values as love engine you basically have to Manuel add them yourself since this is beta it comes with some glitching expect glitches
My next edit will include d i s c o r d but I'm not sure if it's allowed here but if you want I can PM you single handed to be invited to the group

hi, you and your group did a very quick progress, congratz.

i would like to see these new cheats and also i would like to join the discord once you have it up.