Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little kazeaaze and little gaikoz trouble???

Discussion on little kazeaaze and little gaikoz trouble??? within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2010, 11:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
wew.....wag nyu nman bobohin yan...

tangahin lang...

jan 19 ~ onwards....

magbasa k nga ng forum ng grand chase

only English and Deutsch Language are allowed in General Forums
Old 01/26/2010, 12:31   #17

elite*gold: 75
Please... Don't teased him... The Best You Can DO is Correct him in his mistakes...
Old 01/26/2010, 14:39   #18

elite*gold: 0
LOL haha

just to clarify

bali puh un event ng gaikoz at kazeaaze pet ay parng ky pip at ky sidt un feathers at band aid onwards na kht merun kna continuous ka parin nakakakuha ng feathers at bandaid

got the picture?

the only problem is kung mauubusan ka ng ticket like me LOL

unfortunately halos natapus cuh na lht ng title sa elia continent wula parin acuh isang book ng kazeaaze.

135 ng pearls cuh isang book lng ayaw pa bigay

ubus na ticket cuh halos 100+ un before ngaun wula na T_T

(napakamalas cuh just sharing)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pets that can 1 Hit Gaikoz
05/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
Now,I will discuss to you what are the 2 pets in Grand Chase that can 1 Hit Gaikoz!! 1st Pet: Name:Pierrot Required Level:10 How to 1 Hit Gaikoz?Timing Needed - Just use -pet attack to Gaikoz How will you get Pierrot?Referral System!Event Ended- 2nd Pet:
Defeating KazeAaze Lass and Jin KazeAaze
04/15/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
I can post here right? Since I already red the rules,etc. Level Requirement: 39 or above Armor Set:Grand Chase Set or Cash Sets KazeAaze Lass: ~Lass won't be easy to defeat because this is a mob not a player so his attacks are unpredictable. ~You can start off with a Warlock's Blizzard so he will be frozen for a few seconds and will be open for attacks or Battle Mage's Ice ball ~Don't waste your MP trying to kill him with your 3rd skill because he often moves one place to another...
little kazeaaze and little gaikoz trouble???
03/30/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Hey! have youve been tired of hunting this pets????.....well, ill give you a tip!... 1.the gaikoz pet that I got was in kazeaaze castle.....try to go there 10 times straight,lets if your to lucky enough to get it.... 2. the kazeaaze pet that i got was from the BERMESIAH LAST STAND!yes!,,,,,,in my first try I got it!....and im lucky enough to get it!(GCPH) still not working!......
LIL GAIKOZ SCROLL
01/23/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
Sir ask ko lang kung makakakuha ka ba ng pet gaikoz SCROLL even if using sir brian SD? at xaan magndang mag huntkac po I've almost run 89x on gaikoz and 20x on forgotten city but no scroll