Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Users, please understand...........

Discussion on Users, please understand........... within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Users, please understand...........

as all of you know, that after last update, GC can detect every "moded" files

the masters (the hack maker ^^) trying now to make it hackable again

becouse of the new "anti" hack system exist, they need time to find "the back door"

therefore, please let them time to find it and dont spamming around

even you asking million times, if the masters dont find the back door yet, there are still no hack

if you want play with hack, try this one:

it doesnt so fast with SD/1 hit hack but still faster than normal mode
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2010, 05:46   #2

nupe, moded files you mean the .kom (the hacked .kom files) ??? lol,
we can't use the fake .kom files because the true .kom scripts are change, so they need to change the files in able to be use again. and ! anti hack system you mean? the GG? lol, don't worry about the gameguard because it do nothing with the .kom files. it only prevent the 3rd party program to be use on GC please understand
Old 01/11/2010, 07:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxcdsa View Post
as all of you know, that after last update, GC can detect every "moded" files

the masters (the hack maker ^^) trying now to make it hackable again

becouse of the new "anti" hack system exist, they need time to find "the back door"

therefore, please let them time to find it and dont spamming around

even you asking million times, if the masters dont find the back door yet, there are still no hack

if you want play with hack, try this one:

it doesnt so fast with SD/1 hit hack but still faster than normal mode

Their are only edited .kom files. What you call "masters" are the moderators.

And please,don't link to another topic,just keep it to yourself,even if you're trying to be helpful.

There is no "anti hack". The game guard doesn't detect edited kom files as long as they are named the same as the files you're supposed to have. The Main.exe was updated so it can read the kom files and determine if they are hacks or not. Please get your information right.

And don't spam? Making a topic trying to inform people the biggest problem out there for our GC hacks is worse than just asking. There are already tons of topics on this,don't make more.
Old 01/11/2010, 10:53   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
@xycdsa
The Hack Maker You Saying Is We Called "PRO Editors"
and you say Modified Not Moded...

We Are Still Trying To Find Out What is the bypass About It...

@kiono007
Gameguard Is A Program That Detects Hacking Programs Like Cheat Engine
That's Why They're Detected.

Even You Delete It, The Grand Chase Launcher Checks the Files If They're Equal To The Files At The Main Server. [It Means All Deleted Files Will Be Returned]

If You Bypassed It With noein8413's Post, The Main.exe Scans Again For Double Scan
If The Files Are Not Equal, the main.exe Shuts Down Then Trying To Said That Reinstall All Files

If The Files Are Equal, The Server Accepts Your Client Files

--Request For Thead Closure--
Old 01/11/2010, 11:16   #5

the real wrong here guyz
we need to low the
anti hack or like
lower more of like a gameguard
but the real problem, is the main.exe
so we need to let back the last main.exe
but this is just my idea
but