Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cirno's hack trigger update ] Hack trigger december version is coming back

Discussion on [Cirno's hack trigger update ] Hack trigger december version is coming back within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Cirno's hack trigger update ] Hack trigger december version is coming back

Okay so I have concluded Hack trigger is working some how but its not working on Grand chase Reborn I ran some tests
__________________________________________________ ___________
The tests was run on both GCR and GCH of stability :

Tool was stable on GCH - Stable

Tool was stable on GCR - Not stable tool is overrun with lag from the server
__________________________________________________ ___________

Tests done using features :

Feature test on GCR - Grand Chase reborn has encountered a problem and has shut itself down . Failed

Feature tests on GCH - Tool is still working on Grand chase History.

All features except Nick/char hack still works test passed

__________________________________________________ _____________

Update : Blitz seems to forgot his role to update hack trigger he is taking a break that leads me the one who doing the update I have friends who is good in coding relax I going to get in touch with some friends of mine they will replace the broken URL in hack trigger we can't have a broken hack trigger now can we? That be bad to have a broken hack trigger I set a page where people can ask me about hack trigger progress I am in the middle of replacing the missing URL with a working one

If it wasn't for me repairing the November and December versions last year hack trigger would still be broken when a exe breaks the url linked to it has expired I thank you all for not spreading word of it it became operational til Jan 7th after that day the URL of the website has expired I can talk to a coder friend he will point out hack trigger can be repaired

The benefits of it being fixed it will help clear dungeons related to character jobs etc

Reminder like I said before its best to keep silent using it you know setting / making rooms with passwords the GMs WILL NOT KNOW ANYTHING ITS BEST NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO GMS WHEN USING IT

Tip : How to avoid being banned if spotted using it leave room quickly this will give the chances of ban less successful use name change to change quickly and keep a low profit pretend to be Yandre Chan hiding in the shadows as in blending in as if nothing happened

Hack trigger was very successful on the first 6 days of Jan 2016 it can be repaired

Virus scans will think its a trojan you need to let hack trigger get full exclusion from being terminated by antivirus

Before people spam me "Its a virus don't download , it gave me a virus on PC "

Real viruses roam in a important folder that PC uses to maintain data if hack trigger gets mistakenly identified as Trojan its the signature in the tool

Download link is going back up in a few days

You can contact me via FB

DL

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/30/2017, 04:42   #2

great news
Old 02/01/2017, 15:49   #3

Not working

Not working, it crashes before I even enter practice, it closes all, game and hack.
Old 02/04/2017, 09:25   #4

i want to use agian your cheat in GCR
Old 02/04/2017, 20:39   #5

Will wait for further updates. Thanks again Cirn90 for your hard work.
Old 02/05/2017, 01:33   #6

Cirno's news about hack trigger this will answer everyone's question

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo9 View Post
Not working, it crashes before I even enter practice, it closes all, game and hack.
I made an update regarding the issue as in news update not the actual update I am in the process of finding some expert friends who can decode repair and put it back together again like a puzzle

Before you know it it will be working Blitz on the other hand forgot his role

Everytime Blitz makes a update it gets either "detected " or spam lagged with a countdown timer that will show a blank white background and when the timer reaches a certain number it will redirect you to a youtube video featuring a kitten video or if you don't click the video hack trigger freezes as I found out with the December version I fixed a problem regarding the nick/char hack and made hack trigger more powerful it lasted straight into 2017 after Jan 7 the URL expired making hack trigger unstable its unstable to use in GCR if you use it in reborn it will make the game client freeze and shut down

It is operational on GCH for just a while the server is going back to s5 you know what that means Uno event again you know what else the flaws will come back in S5 you know what else GCH will be hit with another reset that will be more brutal than the last hit

I have all of GCH's GM commands I can create events I can make exp hacks happen I had a friend witness it as his quest missions was completed in a regular pvp match the entire GCH management team went into a state of panic you want to know why the forums there shut down right I posted a photo of myself with Uno GMs locked the forums and blocked everyone from posting new threads the server was taken offline and was offline for about 1 or 2 days after that the event was canceled all tools that was working effectively on S5 suddenly stopped working the rollback was the biggest hack in GCH's history all done by one person alone and when you see why people begging for Uno event and the GMs is saying soon they know I did the biggest hack possible they know I wasn't lying they knew I comprised their server they knew I had total GM access to the server they tried to ban English users that didn't worked so they reopen the server they can't explain why the server was rollback that brutally so the GMs in GCH faced the scary reminder if they pissed me off again they would face a far more destructive rollback I could make the server turn to a s3 if I want I have the power and full controls so the GMs in GCH been keeping silent since then they are scared of me

GCR suffered a similar rollback by a affiliate in protest to GMs mistreating the community by mass bans the GMs can't mass ban it will make more people get revenge on them every man means people seek revenge to teach the GMs a lesson "If you ban me for paying for your server I fuck your server up I will not be alone " GCR and GCH are run by newbie GMs sadly the management upper dogs can't hire people who been in the original grand chase and can have good relations with the community if I become GM for GCR it means I get to live stream the game help control the hack problem under my leadership the community has to co exist with the hackers and the community will have to stop flagging the hackers all mmorpgs have those hackers who helps people in their missions the lead GM will be told they are like the community they help their friends and they stand up with their friends

GMs in both servers thinks right now they got their hacker problem under full control they don't really both servers are s4 but wait til GCH goes s5 again its going to be independence day when I say that the server's security will be at its weakest than s4 this is when we may start seeing VP tickets soon so if GMs decides on giving VP tickets it be the moment to go rogue

I have an idea guys how bout we troll the gms and the community of GCR and GCH we make it look like all the tools not working and say GMs patched everything including the newest one and the GMs like complete fools will fall for the bait meanwhile we use the tool in hidden under their noses keep all videos set on private we make a discord to conceal ourselves while GMs think they have victory over us we make the GMs believe that they won

Start getting a VPN and make a alt and use alt instead while not logging in main account to make it look like someone is new to the game and have fun in the pvp rooms using the alts instead the GMs will only see the IP that is displayed on their logs

Ex: I login with a location from India but I check my browser to see if its working then I check my dnsconfig to make sure the true posts are offline so they are offline and the GMs think I actually in India my ping will spike as I used the bandwidth of the nation GMs sees my Indian IP so they figured "She is Indian hmm she must be new " the location fools them into believing I am in that country I have fun making a ruckus in pvp rooms everywhere after a few days I suddenly login alt to see that it been blocked from logging in I go check my main account by switching locations looks like the main account is unfazed and not blocked yet after all GMs can get fooled easily a VPN comes in handy the GMs see the HWID of that of the location that was picked on their logs the GMs are confused about who is who so I pop up in pvp rooms and GMs be trying to track me down but GMs have little proof so I go fully rogue on them taunting them to find me they can't really find me since they don't know what IGN I am I blend in easily

Quote:
When I go rogue on the GMs on GCH or GCR they have trouble finding me I make it impossible for them to find me and when they finally found me I just laugh at them it took them a while to fine me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiko71 View Post
i want to use agian your cheat in GCR
I know but the URL in hack trigger has expired meaning it is unstable it is like a lagging PC except your game client will freeze and shut itself down

Quote:
Originally Posted by blvdman View Post
Will wait for further updates. Thanks again Cirn90 for your hard work.
Your welcome its not easy for me finding old friends not to mentioned countless alias but don't worry one of my friend will fix and repair the broken down URL the expired URL is the root of the problem for everyone

Quote:
Once rogue GMs on GRC and GCH are totally helpless to me they often spend the night wondering when I going to attack this explains why the GMs are nervously alert

When GCH S5 launched over 48 hours the GMs made insults and when the GMs met someone who had knowledge of the game they bluff and misjudged and when their bans proved to be only driving the rogue person to go more rogue it was one data code one data code that caused the downfall of the server and a full destructive reset on a scale in history since GCH's alpha test GMs thought the person they bluffed at was harmless it was the beginning and then GCH community find themselves being attacked countless reports lead to no blockages , region locks proved to be ineffective , people saw what they say countless people discovered I took on Brazilian GCH /GCR hackers and defeated them one by one I closed down countless people's game clients with two clicks GMs tried everything but that didn't prepare them for what I had for them the day Uno got hacked and was made available to their forums they knew now that I wasn't joking around they locked up their forums within 2 hours of me leaving a little message

It was realized and people found out I did and made the s5 server default to a season 4 GMs were speechless they were clueless they wouldn't speak to anyone about what happened as far as they know my friends know they pissed off the wrong person and it caused them big time including the events the events were stopped and reset

It was Cirno who destroyed GCH only Cirno no one else did the destructive damage nor claimed responsibility yeah there was other hackers but GMs pissed me off to the point I wanted to send a direct message to them yes they got the message this is why everyone rumored Uno is getting released on Christmas but it didn't GMs faced a reminder as long Cirno's strong presence and grip is felt within the community GMs have to stall on upgrading the server to S5

GMs are panicking as long as Cirno is around

Once GMs bans someone the community will revolt and protest in support its happening in GCR and GCH

As long I am in GCH Uno is not getting released I hacked Uno event and once a photo of the newest yet old character is on display on GCH forums the GMs and the community freaks out in panic basically GCH management team has declared a state of emergency I am not done yet GMs are going to feel it when I say feel I going to start making the server lag which I can I just obtained their host provider

I'm like a planet in a galaxy without a sun but when GMs misjudge me for someone they thought poses no threat they totally thought I was going to not forget them well they had it coming

GMs in other mmorpgs panic when they see me they knew once I go fully rogue there is no stopping me this why they make "peace treaty" with me they know if they piss me off it cost them their jobs not only that the company they work for will feel bad and the community who paid for their games will join me in protest almost all game publishers wants to have peace with me they don't want to see me go rogue on them

Quote:
Riviva as the GM head master throws a fit on hackers

When she calls people noobs she does not realized the community is in my direct influence sphere as Rivia bans people thinking her server is protected her server gets constantly attacked

GCR is lagging due to host provider having issues with their network as GMs remain clueless to why they mistakenly ban incident people caught off by someone flagging them as a hacker due to skill as long GMs never give an apology and unban those who were banned wrongfully many people will seek revenge

GMs in GCR can't beat the hackers its impossible if they ban one two will reappear in its place the GMs are on the losing battle

Patches don't detour us we break them like eggs every patch allows us to test the security if we found a weakness we have found a discovery

GCR community is in revolt mode now time to go rogue on the GMs

Quote:
Presence is felt everywhere how can GMs beat someone who has a powerful influence GMs start having regrets and their mood changes as one of their friends leave

Quote:
Cirno as game master in GCR in the future maybe but as a possible future GM I start unbanning those who was banned wrongfully everyone get their accounts back in one peace the upper dogs may not know me but when they do and over time they do exactly as I say
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2017, 13:22   #7

cirno i wish exp hack on your cheat ^_^ XD
Old 02/06/2017, 15:55   #8

VP/Scrolls hack would be a nice addition to your wonderful trainer keep up the good work
Old 02/20/2017, 03:14   #9

Is the hack working again ?
Old 02/20/2017, 03:42   #10

Newbie on game cant wait to use a hack Thanks a LOT