Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Tip: How to avoid lag when using HackTrigger

Discussion on Tip: How to avoid lag when using HackTrigger within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Post Tip: How to avoid lag when using HackTrigger

Hi guys, I will teach you theeasiest way on how you avoid hang / laggy pc when using Hack Trigger.

1. Open Grand Chase and Log in, choose a server ( Do not choose Character)
2. Open Hack Trigger , set the hacks you want to use like the SD Hack, MP etc.
3. Go to TASK MANAGER, then PERFORMANCE TAB.
4. In the Performance Tab you will se "Resource Monitor" CLICK IT.
5. Another tab will pop out, "You will see there the list of applications that are running in your PC. Search for HackTrigger.exe
6.Right Click HackTrigger.exe then Click Suspend Process!

Thats it! The lag on GC has gone. You can Resume Process, if you want to change some in your cheats, then Suspend again.

HOPE THIS THING HELPED OTHERS.



xtcyranz8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2016, 04:46   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
hack trigger is working in gc history ?


Jackwastraw is offline  
Old 06/17/2016, 08:12   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwastraw View Post
hack trigger is working in gc history ?

I think it is for Grand Chase Reborn only.
xtcyranz8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2016, 12:15   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcyranz8 View Post
Hi guys, I will teach you theeasiest way on how you avoid hang / laggy pc when using Hack Trigger.

1. Open Grand Chase and Log in, choose a server ( Do not choose Character)
2. Open Hack Trigger , set the hacks you want to use like the SD Hack, MP etc.
3. Go to TASK MANAGER, then PERFORMANCE TAB.
4. In the Performance Tab you will se "Resource Monitor" CLICK IT.
5. Another tab will pop out, "You will see there the list of applications that are running in your PC. Search for HackTrigger.exe
6.Right Click HackTrigger.exe then Click Suspend Process!

Thats it! The lag on GC has gone. You can Resume Process, if you want to change some in your cheats, then Suspend again.

HOPE THIS THING HELPED OTHERS.
when i open my hacktrigger it does not respond? any tips?

im using win 7 64bit


innolubang is offline  
Old 06/18/2016, 20:05   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by innolubang View Post
when i open my hacktrigger it does not respond? any tips?

im using win 7 64bit
Maybe your problem is in your RAM, I think you'll need 2GB RAM above before you can open Grand Chase Reborn & Hack Trigger at the same time, because both of that consume HIGH MEMORY of RAM, i only have 2 GB on my PC, and i can open Hack Trigger and GCR, but's it is too laggy too, so I post this TIP.
Just check your RAM, if it is lower than 2GB, expect that Hack Trigger always not responding. Sorry I'm not good in Englishg language, I just wanna try to help others with their problems.
xtcyranz8 is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 03:35   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcyranz8 View Post
Maybe your problem is in your RAM, I think you'll need 2GB RAM above before you can open Grand Chase Reborn & Hack Trigger at the same time, because both of that consume HIGH MEMORY of RAM, i only have 2 GB on my PC, and i can open Hack Trigger and GCR, but's it is too laggy too, so I post this TIP.
Just check your RAM, if it is lower than 2GB, expect that Hack Trigger always not responding. Sorry I'm not good in Englishg language, I just wanna try to help others with their problems.
i have 6gb of ram i think thats more than enough, i think its because of my OS, the screenshots i see are all win xp and theirs work perfectly fine. i have chrome,gcr adn hack trigger open and only uses 3gb ram,i want to put a screenshot but im lazy.
innolubang is offline  
Old 09/18/2016, 20:47   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
How about for Windows XP
there's not same with tutor
ravik_g is offline  
Old 09/19/2016, 08:53   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
when the hack trigger cheat is working i close the hack trigger window
kawaii16 is offline  
Old 09/19/2016, 20:59   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
mind posting a link to a working hack trigger? Want rutherford lawl but not up for da grind
darksorccer is offline  
Old 09/20/2016, 09:22   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
is hacktrigger still working?


IAmATroll123 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
How to avoid DNF?
11/28/2015 - Fifa - 0 Replies
So i use the trainer but lot of times i got DNF.. Sometimes 3-4 in a row.. (i know the 15 match/hour limit) Some tips to avoid ?
how do i avoid d/c with NSD
09/29/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Ive looked everywhere and nuthing worked is there even a way to not d/c with NSD??:confused:
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name NAGC GM LIST: GM_Bawkzie GM_Chaos GM_Grimm
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name Here are name of GM i know so far( written exacly like in-game): .GM_Syn . . . plz post if you know more GM name
Know if some on map to avoid ban
06/28/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
is there a function like "/whoareyou" on airrivals that tell you if anyone is on the map cuz to me that seems like the most likely way u get ban cuz someone sees you if not is there a hack that can tell u ?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.