Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Optional]18/12/09 NAGC Perfect star hack V3.3

Discussion on [Optional]18/12/09 NAGC Perfect star hack V3.3 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/26/2009, 03:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingPM View Post
If I'M use Perfect Star 2 i'm get a lot of error message. I only can use Item Limeit and Perfect Star 1 but its not give PErfect star. I'M have the same problem on the earlier version. I'M dunno how to fix it. Somebody have an idea?
I'm updating to a new version now because sir Miguel just released it.
In the meantime be patient.
---Edit---
The link has been Updated and I will update this thread with the latest pic.
Old 12/26/2009, 21:36   #32

LOL

Someone got a Mac for Christmas
Old 12/27/2009, 10:26   #33

What does the "No item limit" do?
Old 12/27/2009, 10:45   #34

di to maayos!
Old 12/29/2009, 00:21   #35

Just a word of warning to people using this (you might want to update the main post with this) but one (or more) of the sites from the links of the trainer WILL give you a virus. The one that did it for me was one with a picture of a chick with black hair fron the top left (looking down). Yes, my avast popped up and it was some exploit with PDF and acrobat reader shut down.
Old 12/29/2009, 00:27   #36

I can't get the trainer to work, It'll get to where it's waiting on grand chase, I launch it, get to the game guard thing where it'll say the trainer was activated, but then it just launches the game normally without any hack available... Help??
Windows Vista
Old 12/29/2009, 01:08   #37

it works for me on vista. What you do is restart your computer. Then open the hack (i keep it in the .rar so I can see the .dll) and continue. Then launch GC when prompted and boom.

Just remember, restart when you want to use the hack.
Old 01/19/2010, 09:29   #38

For the perfect star hack or the perfect star trainer, Everytime i start Grand Chase(yes im using NAGC) the trainer says "Waiting GrandChase" I start up grand chase when its done loading it says trainer activated but the trainer doesnt pop up. Ive restarted my computer and it still doesnt work. Any other vista users having this problem? Please reply with any solutions ASAP. Please and thank you.

-EDIT* I have the SD hack on at the same time, is there somthing special you gotta do to have both trainers run at the same time. i got the SD running plain clear jus the Perfect star trainer wont pop up after being activated.
Old 01/19/2010, 14:17   #39

Received Thanks: 1,758
OUTDATED AND ABANDONED THREAD REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE