kaya nga ee, the 1 hit cheat is only working in pet skill, that's why I suggest that may he create a pet skill cooldwon cheat (the one that lessens the cooldwon of pet skill) for more convenient and better performance..
I try to go into a dungeon and use the hack but i cant move...script works fine but my program doesnt work when char. script isnt edited in there too. Please help.
I edited this script myself with a help of Brian's and company idea..
I use Craymel's 1 hit pet and yellow lines by Brian.. thanks to them..
And this is working as of Oct.13 2009
Download Link Script.kom :
Download Link Char_Script.kom :
Credits to Brian and Craymel..
Use this for now..
Just use pet skill in upper area of map. And there you go 1 hit kill all
Updated pet gauge fast regeneration.
I couldnt find hp regen, So this is my subtitute for hp regen.
Use hp potion for max hp and mp recovery with no cool downs instead of hp regen.
Oh and I forgot to tell you guys.. I edited the sound and voice of characters Just for fun.
So if you find weird sound, its normal.
It works but when i go into a dungeon my character freezes and cant move. If i dont use ur edited char. script i can go and fight but script.kom doesnt affect it, like theres not 1 hit kill.
I try to go into a dungeon and use the hack but i cant move...script works fine but my program doesnt work when char. script isnt edited in there too. Please help.
Really? But it's working fine on me.
Just let you launcher patch and before clicking start, replace the original script.kom and char_script.kom with my edited one. Then click start.. This is working without bypass.
hehe! back to GCPH world!
its been 3 days since the last time i logged in.. hehe
nice choryutretz..
i'll try this later after i've finished revising my thesis ^_^..
hehe! back to GCPH world!
its been 3 days since the last time i logged in.. hehe
nice choryutretz..
i'll try this later after i've finished revising my thesis ^_^..
Tell me after you try it if its working or not.
Someone tells that its not working lol but its working fine to me.
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE PH HACK ALWAYS UPDATED~ 02/05/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies I DECIDED TO COMPILE MY HACKS HERE!!!
UPDATED GC UPDATED THE GG OR GAMEGUARD SO UPDATED AGAIN
here is the old main.exe and the gameguard bypass before the patch this morning as of February 04, 2010
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OR ELSE!!!THE HACK WILL NOT WORK^^
How to use this..
1.) Download then extract it using WinZip / WinRAR
2.) Put it inside your Grand Chase folder and overwrite your main.exe
3.) open the "run_direct" the sd hack
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE SD HACK NOT LIKE BRIAN~ 02/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies Wew It`s very hard to create sd hack for february 2,2010 now i will post this sd hack easy as brians files im not competencing ^^
steps to work:
1.patch your gc first
2.paste run_direct.bat in your grandchase folder click yes
3.click the file you download double click in your gc folder
4.it will not work if you didnt click or open that
5.enjoy hacking
6.no bugs all clear no virus
7.just remember before you play gc click run_direct.bat to bypass GG^^
click thanks if i helped^^
[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE PH SUDDEN DEATH HACK 01/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies REALEASE GRANDCHASE HACK!!!
---
PRESS THANKS IF I HELP!!!
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
CLOSED BECAUSE MANY LEECHERS