Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCNA]PCheats Trainer GCUSA v18.0 [15-13-14]

Discussion on [GCNA]PCheats Trainer GCUSA v18.0 [15-13-14] within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2014, 22:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deminageagarest746 View Post
Too bad the program opens up internet explorer to open the ads. IE doesn't seem to want to maximize when PCheats is running. It'll instantly minimize itself when I try to open it, and will stay that way until I close PCheats.
same thing happens to me the ads pop up in an internet explorer but either way it still adds as an opened ad and it allows me to click the open trainer afterwards
Old 03/19/2014, 11:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejahnafaa View Post
When I open the trainer it says "advertising click to open the trainer" and below there is a 2
but there isn't any ad to click on please help
*Refers to first post on this page*
Quote:
To get a second ad to load you do one of the following;

1: Press F5 with the trainer window as the active window
2: Press CTRL and O (With the trainer as the active window) and insert ANY url with click-able links and right click one and select "Open in new window"
3: Bring up task manager and delete the process linked to the trainer and re-open it.
Old 03/20/2014, 05:21   #18

heres my problem can anyone help?
Old 03/20/2014, 05:49   #19

Keeps getting detected. So effing annoying. I only on 3 hacks and less than 2min of my first dungeon run, it gets detected straight and have to spend 5 ****** mins of my time setting up the whole thing again. Moreover, there are fking tons of virus in this hack.
Old 03/20/2014, 11:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianpeters1 View Post
heres my problem can anyone help?
Go to task manager and delete the process and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces2000 View Post
Keeps getting detected. So effing annoying. I only on 3 hacks and less than 2min of my first dungeon run, it gets detected straight and have to spend 5 bloody mins of my time setting up the whole thing again. Moreover, there are fking tons of virus in this hack.
It only takes a couple of minutes to set it up, and if what you are suffering is the game just randomly closing that happens to everyone with or without hacks. Also it seems that you aren't familiar with the term "False positive" don't worry I'll hold your hand and explain to you.

The easiest definition is "any screening test result that incorrectly detected or classified a person or thing: A false-positive at on the virus scan could cause you to think a file contains a virus from someone you know."

In layman's terms the .EXE file is giving scans the signals that it is a virus even though it isn't. Plus when you consider that hacks/trainers ARE viruses as they are designed to effect the game you got it for and not your computer.

I hope you have enjoyed today's lesson of "Hirakawa teaches people words from the dictionary"
Old 03/20/2014, 12:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirakawa View Post
It only takes a couple of minutes to set it up, and if what you are suffering is the game just randomly closing that happens to everyone with or without hacks. Also it seems that you aren't familiar with the term "False positive" don't worry I'll hold your hand and explain to you.

The easiest definition is "any screening test result that incorrectly detected or classified a person or thing: A false-positive at on the virus scan could cause you to think a file contains a virus from someone you know."

In layman's terms the .EXE file is giving scans the signals that it is a virus even though it isn't. Plus when you consider that hacks/trainers ARE viruses as they are designed to effect the game you got it for and not your computer.

I hope you have enjoyed today's lesson of "Hirakawa teaches people words from the dictionary"
Firstly,if you do not know when to use 'effect' and 'affect', use 'impact' instead.Now you've learnt something new.

Secondly, I don't come here complaining about the virus just because of a scan.I pretty well know what a false-positive result on a virus scan is.Ads keep popping when I am playing the game, 'seth.avazutracking' you know that is an adware right? You can ask around most users of this free version hack that they experience these issues.

Thirdly, I know the goodwill of this guy sharing the hack to everyone and making the effort to keep it updated every time it gets patched.I'm not asking for more.But at least make it stable ; able to last longer and not get detected every run.

Lastly, my computer is some shit that's why I'm ranting about the time spent to set up the game.

Nice try.

Quote:
It spawns an item such as "Restore HP" that drops from Item-mode PvP letting you use it.
It does not spawn the item. It activates the effect of the item, dumbass
Old 03/20/2014, 12:58   #22

download dosen't work.

EDIT:It's working now, I don't know why it didn't work first time when I tried. Sorry .
Old 03/20/2014, 15:44   #23

Quote:
*Your post here*
Oh noes I made a typo because English isn't my native language! Oh *** I created the start of the end of the whirldz!!! (Yes that is sarcasm if you didn't catch it)

Then close the process labeled "Pcheatssomethingsomething" which makes these ads keep popping up. Now what you do is after you boot the game and trainer up stop that process. Now I use the free version and the first thing I noticed was "What the hell is this add I'm hearing? I'll just scan my process list and see what's wrong...Hmm the trainer seems to link itself to Grand Chase thus running on the same process which means I no longer need Pcheats process running" And boom no more random ads popping up or being played.

Again you seems to miss the vital point here let me point out the main part you should pay attention to;

what you are suffering is the game just randomly closing that happens to everyone with or without hacks.

Now for the major major MAJOR pointing it out part part;

randomly closing, with or without hacks.

I'm using a 10 year old laptop it still takes me 2 minutes to do it.

And you whine about me not knowing anything?

(And considering I've not used the item spawn options I was taking a stab in the dark, so yeah quit whining....)
Old 03/21/2014, 05:42   #24

Quote:
Oh noes I made a typo because English isn't my native language! Oh *** I created the start of the end of the whirldz!!! (Yes that is sarcasm if you didn't catch it)

Then close the process labeled "Pcheatssomethingsomething" which makes these ads keep popping up. Now what you do is after you boot the game and trainer up stop that process. Now I use the free version and the first thing I noticed was "What the hell is this add I'm hearing? I'll just scan my process list and see what's wrong...Hmm the trainer seems to link itself to Grand Chase thus running on the same process which means I no longer need Pcheats process running" And boom no more random ads popping up or being played.

Again you seems to miss the vital point here let me point out the main part you should pay attention to;

what you are suffering is the game just randomly closing that happens to everyone with or without hacks.

Now for the major major MAJOR pointing it out part part;

randomly closing, with or without hacks.

I'm using a 10 year old laptop it still takes me 2 minutes to do it.

And you whine about me not knowing anything?

(And considering I've not used the item spawn options I was taking a stab in the dark, so yeah quit whining....)
I don't think you get what I mean, I was saying that the hack gets detected everytime, not the game closing for no reasons, with or without the hack.

Before you 'teach people words from the dictionary', learn some of its basic words.
Old 03/21/2014, 11:56   #25

Quote:
I don't think you get what I mean, I was saying that the hack gets detected everytime, not the game closing for no reasons, with or without the hack.

Before you 'teach people words from the dictionary', learn some of its basic words.
Again it happens to everyone, iTunes 3rd party hack program, Winamp 3rd party hack program, Firefox 3rd party hack program, Skype 3rd party hack program, Steam 3rd party hack program, Windows explorer not 3rd party hack program. I know this because I've had each of those running without a trainer and got "3rd part hack program detected shutting down" several times so again I'll point it out for a third time but just for you I'll add a little change.

"what you are suffering is the gameguard just randomly being a ****** and closing the game that happens to everyone with or without hacks."
Old 03/22/2014, 11:10   #26

Can't seem to make it work, please help no Ads appear ?

Old 03/22/2014, 11:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by .MrLibido View Post
Can't seem to make it work, please help no Ads appear ?

1: Press F5 with the trainer window as the active window
2: Press CTRL and O (With the trainer as the active window) and insert ANY url with click-able links and right click one and selected "Open in new window"
3: Bring up task manager and delete the process linked to the trainer and re-open it.
Old 03/23/2014, 14:45   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxx07 View Post
How does the item hack work? o.o
u choose the item u wan and go into the dungeon,then u press Ctrl or Alt..i don really remember...>.<''
Old 03/23/2014, 17:06   #29

guys i think the hack no longer works now. it gets detected after logging in the game or is it just me?
Old 03/23/2014, 18:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by aioan2023 View Post
guys i think the hack no longer works now. it gets detected after logging in the game or is it just me?
For me it gets detected after like 30 min of playing, or during a dungeon that is for 4th job.. that's about it.
Closed Thread