Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT] Easier Defense Hack

Old 09/05/2009, 14:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
already posted this thread..

Old 09/06/2009, 05:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol Where Give me the link for proof i dont belive u -.-

Tags
chase, defense, grand, hack, hax

« [NEW]Radical Engine 7.3 | [GCUS] Updated Trainer. »

Similar Threads
[TUT]Easiest Working Defense Hack
04/27/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
scan type:Exact Value value type:Float 1.Go to practice mode 2.use arme(Warlock) 3.when ur inside the practice mode, First scan 1 4.then use the 2nd skill 5.then Next scan 3 6.then you find the address that ends with "A18" 7.then freeze it to 99999(five 9s)
[Release]Super Jump+HP Recovery+Defense Hack+No Teleport Hack and Skills Hack
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies
Here Is The Hack made by GenuisAmos^_^ This is only for limited edition: GenuisAmos removes the Character Super Speed when Dash but the: HP RECOVERY,HP HACK,DEFENCE HACK IS INSIDE IN his HACK but THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT THIS HACK FOR JUMP Hack ONLY but NO MANA HACK IN HERE.. Guide: better use the other one Player Template.kom that GenuisAmos edit rather than this. By the way. This is only just a suggestion from GenuisAmos!!! Tut: 1. Open your grand chase folder/directory.(Ex.D:\Program...
Solution For weak Ninja Defense.(easier lvling)
01/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Hello guys.. Thats my 2nd post and in same day and 2nd post ever :D but i am sure this one gonna be more Helpful. all ninja users know that ninja's defense sucks soo much and u get hit badly even by green named monsters..some guys have money to + thier items and some dont so here is the absolute solution so easy and helpful So Lets Start Create New ninja chars and leave them anywhere in tc(to be safe) and leave it thier for a few hours..simply its gonna plvl itself with online tg soo...
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....