Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grandchase Macro Trick: Dio Weapon Force Otto Hotkey

Discussion on Grandchase Macro Trick: Dio Weapon Force Otto Hotkey within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grandchase Macro Trick: Dio Weapon Force Otto Hotkey

Hi WarlordianX here from EPVP , I just wanna share you how I manage to setup Dio Weapon Force Hotkey program that is compatible to your grandchase.

Requirements:

-Dio 4th Job Weapon Force

-GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT - Weapon Force Otto is ALREADY INTEGRATED in this Macro Bot.
DOWNLOAD LINK:

SETUP:

note: First thing first DIO WEAPON FORCE HOTKEY will not work if you haven't setup GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT

1. Be sure GRANDCHASE NECKLACE UPGRADER BOT is working and enables you to upgrade necklace automatically.

2. Then Next Go to Practice mode and pick DIO 4th Job Weapon Force, go to a PLATFORM higher.

3. Then press "LEFT ALT KEY" to initiate the WEAPON FORCE OTTO.
(It doesn't matter, if you don't have an opponent or not as long you are in a platform, the Otto wil continue)

4. To disable Dio Weapon Force Otto press "LEFT ALT KEY" again.
(you can use this on Dungeons to outclass the monsters, but be warned using macro in PVP is illegal)

credits:

to the owner of this video but I just configured this out how this work until someone reveal it's possible to OTTO DIO XD

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2013, 11:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordianx View Post
(you can use this on PVP and Dungeons to outclass your opponent and monster, but be warned using macro in PVP is illegal)
Sorry but please refer to the highlighted text in the quote above and the following statement from Teac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec
As Mentioned eariler, E*pvp Does not cater to PVP Abusers.
Reasons:
1) Unprofessional
2) Disrespectful
3) No-Life
4) Trains you to be a cheap person.
Please either do one of the follow
1. Remove the "It can work in PvP" part as it can be abused.
2: Delete everything in your post and keep it to yourself only.

I'm sorry for such a request but Ottoing is just too cheap and makes people think "They haz skillz" in PvP thus making the game less populated.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2013, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,137
I agree
its pvp abusable
Old 08/04/2013, 16:18   #4

I tried using this macro to challenge my friend, it is really hard to lock on with this method , so that's why it's impossible to win using this method, because you need to go to higher platform to execute this trick,the opponent will just evade your dio, and there are only few weapon force are existing Using it in dungeon with multiple platforms is a benefit. And also it is only a macro and it's not just like other hacks that is abuse able that lurking around in this site. Besides how about KEYBOARD with built in MACRO they are at advantage also. In addition before some newbies will master this method it will require them time and practice, with just installing the bot will give them a headache, I know the ones who will succeed in installing this bot will not abuse it on PVP.

oh btw if you guyz really believe this is very abuse-able in PVP room then feel free to request and close it until the admin or moderator see this first the message above. Then It will be just like a limited release of Macro then I fine with that. And Im not Angry posting this message fyi

Old 08/04/2013, 17:40   #5

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,398
i mean, not all dios will use that, besides majority of WF dio just spam lance stick ~
Old 08/04/2013, 19:04   #6

The common problem for weapon force dio is ZZZ,UP + Z SPAM XD
Old 08/05/2013, 04:07   #7

ya i agree with mod taec, most of the players doesn't pick WF some of them pick demonic including me. and it was so hard to use this on pvp it can easily counter by skills.

i don't think it can be abused in pvp, because i'm sure they will loose
Old 08/07/2013, 14:04   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,137
Lol :v

Im a WF dio
I spam stick lance, spam Up Z, Z^Z for evasion of other skills 8D
---
But im no match to pro Diabolic/Demonic force
o_o) that life upkeep + Chaos Hit's haste and dmg is so op
Old 09/16/2013, 11:22   #9

the download link does not work
Old 09/17/2013, 05:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinllimhah View Post
the download link does not work
link updated
Old 09/20/2013, 05:00   #11

it's good fo dungeons but in pvp is not...

using this in a pvp is for those users that can't even win a single pvp battle....
Old 10/23/2016, 19:47   #12

download link not working .-.
Old 10/27/2016, 11:14   #13

Only naabz using it

« [GCR]Trainer Pcheats GC Reborn V1.0 Full Hack | Japanese Voice Mod for GCR »