Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Event] Water Balloon Fall in Line in GC PH Tricks using e Collidex.

Old 05/13/2013, 16:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
^ sure. :-)

@lap. It was my tricks I have discovered all by myself. Though, many have discovered it but they didn't share it. so i am here to share how is it done using my own discovery talent ;-)

Old 05/16/2013, 00:39   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasuke05 View Post
^ sure. :-)

@lap. It was my tricks I have discovered all by myself. Though, many have discovered it but they didn't share it. so i am here to share how is it done using my own discovery talent ;-)
lol it's okay :3 no worries here bro anyways ... nice share though .. :3 keep up the good work

Old 05/18/2013, 06:55   #18

Is this hack working with Ecol 4.0?
Old 05/18/2013, 10:37   #19

^ yes it works for the free tool only. :-)

Old 05/18/2013, 14:37   #20

Weird... I followed your instructions and it doesnt work on win8
Old 05/18/2013, 18:18   #21

thanks for sharing you're trick .
but its not working on eCollidex tools v4
Old 05/18/2013, 18:21   #22

Can you tell me how to fix my problem? I downloaded it like 10 times, and nothing happens. Win7 64-bit. vTools 4.0 and Free Tools 4.0. How? I currently have 1000 balloons. Can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you in advance.
Old 05/19/2013, 03:04   #23

First of all thanks to the E-collidex team for giving us the hack again.

1. use grand chae tools ph (not the vTools, but the free one)
2. then do the usual way of activating the hack, (go to practice mode, press alt+f1 then wait for the confirmation message next press alt+f2 and wait again for confirmation message)
3. go to MASTER CLASS PVP ROOM, then go to mini games tab, before you choose from the 3 mini games( as of now we have 3 mini games the water balloon, mari's lab and ley present) press alt+f3.
4. now click the water balloon mini games. press again alt+f3.
5. wait for about 10 seconds and they will hug each other just for a limited time, but wait for another 10 seconds they will hug again. =)

credits to the E-collidex team
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2013, 03:09   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeporeaper View Post
First of all thanks to the E-collidex team for giving us the hack again.

1. use grand chae tools ph (not the vTools, but the free one)
2. then do the usual way of activating the hack, (go to practice mode, press alt+f1 then wait for the confirmation message next press alt+f2 and wait again for confirmation message)
3. go to MASTER CLASS PVP ROOM, then go to mini games tab, before you choose from the 3 mini games( as of now we have 3 mini games the water balloon, mari's lab and ley present) press alt+f3.
4. now click the water balloon mini games. press again alt+f3.
5. wait for about 10 seconds and they will hug each other just for a limited time, but wait for another 10 seconds they will hug again. =)

credits to the E-collidex team
its working but the ley char does not hug with the others (choosy? haha) anyway im fine with that but maybe im doing something wrong? are you having the same issue? or its just as it is?
Old 05/20/2013, 05:05   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshwishh View Post
its working but the ley char does not hug with the others (choosy? haha) anyway im fine with that but maybe im doing something wrong? are you having the same issue? or its just as it is?
all of them should hug each other. just follow the steps, and it will work. =)

« Grand Chase Voice Changer | [Tut] NAGC- 0x3 error fix (Hotspotshield, Fullspeed tutorial) »