Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TuT]EASIER version of sudden death hack for LITERATE people

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [TuT]EASIER version of sudden death hack(revised)

FIRST OF ALL, CREDITS TO: Cress76 {shei_lamae & xru} <--FROM ANOTHER FORUM

I'm just gonna make Cress76's post more understandable and make this Sudden Death Hack more time efficient so you won't have to leave and leave in the dungeon multiple times just to make sure you got it right

and if you don't feel like reading you can head to the SUMMARY section of this thread after step 12 and P.S. it's more EASIER to understand and much easier ^^

1.Create a room for Trial Tower [1 star] w/ or w/o the 1 hit K.O. hack (you'll just end up killing monsters too)

2.Once in the dungeon, DO NOT KILL ANY MONSTERS YET/DO NOT DO ANYTHING! go to your cheat engine and search for this value: 1122238464 [Exact Value, 4 bytes]

3.once the search has ended, kill ALL the monsters there except for the blue goblin in the top of the starting stage. Next scan for 0[Exact Value, 4 bytes] after the scan, get all the address!

4.after doing step 3, new scan for this value: 1126891520[Exact Value, 4 bytes] after the scan, KILL THE BLUE GOBLIN! then next scan for 0[Exact Value, 4 bytes] after the scan, get all the addresses and QUIT THE DUNGEON

5.Create another room for Trial Tower [1 star] and go to your copied addresses in your engine and delete all the values that kept changing and is at the 0 value. You'll just need the addresses that aren't changing

6.You'll need the address for the monster's HP.There are 3 addresses for 1 monster and one of those addresses is for the particular monster's HP, you'll figure that out if you changed an address to 0 and the other 2 address changed to 0 too, that will be the address you need.

Try to change the value of each of the addresses to 0 one-by-one and if you got the HP address, it will stay to 0 and freeze it to 0 DO NOT FREEZE THE VALUE IF IT is CHANGING BACK TO IT'S ORIGINAL VALUE{example: you changed one address to zero and decided to freeze it because you were getting annoyed with it changing back to the original value. please do not, the monster who owns the address will be INVULNERABLE} test it if you got it right by quitting the dungeon and creating one again, if all the monsters died, YOU GOT IT CORRECT!

7. After freezing all the HP addresses of the monsters to 0, go to stage 2..

All the monsters should die except for one slime. Search for this value: 1122238464[Exact Value, 4 Bytes] after the scan, kill that slime and scan next for 0[Exact Value, 4 Bytes] then get the addresses and head to stage 3

8. Again, all the monster should die except for 1, try to guess the HP address you copied in step 7 by changing the value to 0 and freezing that address if it stayed to 0.(again, do not freeze the address if it changed back to it's original value) once the monster died, head to level 4

9. Again, all the monsters should die except for 1 goblin, search for this value: 1127972864[Exact Value, 4 Bytes] it will display about 4-6 addresses considering all the other monsters are dead, copy all the address and try to guess the HP address of the goblin. If you got it, freeze it. try to test it by going to Trial Tower[1 star] again to make sure you got it all correct, if you got it correct, all the monsters should die

10.Create a room for Gaikoz' Caste[3 star] and all the monsters should die except for Mongban(the big yellow monster that's like Eneru from 1 piece because of the circle on its back) in the cross junction in the image below

MONGBAN:

ENERU from one piece:

search for: 1154514944 [Exact Value, 4 Bytes] and make sure that he have no buffs(Inc.Defense, Inc.Offense, Super Armor...... etc.) otherwise you'll get wrong addresses. get all the address and guess the Mongban's HP address there. once you got it, Mongban should die if you change the value to 0 and then quit

11.Create a room for Bermesiah's Last Stand [3 star]. And again, all the monsters should die unless you'll head to Orc Lord. 2 Violent Orcs and a Violent Stone Goblin should be there and you know what to do now right?

these are their addresses:

1152073728 <- stone goblin
1157656576 <- violent orcs

12. After having their HP addresses. Congratulations! All monsters in All dungeons should automatically die!

SUMMARY:
1. Trial Tower[1 star] search 1122238464, kill all slimes then search 0
get all the address that ends in "4" or "C"

2.search 1122238464 and kill the goblin and search 0, get the address that ends in "4" or "C"

3.go to stage 2 and change your copied addresses to 0 and freeze the HP address then search 1122238464 and kill the slime then search 0 and get the address that ends with "4" or "C"

4.go to stage 3 and go to your CTs and change the value to 0 of the monster in step 3 and freeze the HP address to 0

5.go to stage 4, all monsters should die except for 1, search 1127972864 get the addresses that ends with "4" or "0" and guess the HP address then freeze it to 0

6.head to Gaikoz' Castle[3 stars] and go to the cross junction, make sure that mongban doesn't have buffs then search 1154514944 get all the address that ends with "4" or "C" and guess the HP address

7.head to Bermesiah's Last Stand[3 star] go to Orc's Direction but before you get there, you'll encounter 2 Violent Orcs and a Violent Stone Goblin and do the job:

1152073728 <- stone goblin
1157656576 <- violent orcs

NOTE: to make sure that the address you freezed is the HP address, just repeat the dungeon and if that monster died, voila, you got it! and the address ALWAYS ends in "4" or "C"

I call SUDDEN DEATH HACK the DEATH NOTE because I pretended that my character owns a Death Note and He/She writes the names of the monsters in that dungeon w/ the cause of death is Heart Attack, LoL, enjoy this Hack! Again, Credits For the People on Top

this hack is for ENGLISH LITERATES and who has common sense

Thanks
13 Users
Old 05/18/2009, 13:57   #2

wow BIG pag hindi pa nila na gets yan ewan ko na lang

Old 05/18/2009, 13:58   #3

^_^ ang nakakalito lang,ung fonts malalaki at dikit dikit,but no problem sa tut
Old 05/18/2009, 14:01   #4

haha isama mo pa stage hack para teleport na lang,

Stage hack
trial tower(3rd floor) - 3

sa gaikos(mongban) - 6

Bermesiah(orc/goblin) - 7

(SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING)i didn't notice

Old 05/18/2009, 14:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2scammer View Post
haha isama mo pa stage hack para teleport na lang,

Stage hack
trial tower(3rd floor) - 3

sa gaikos(mongban) - 6

Bermesiah(orc/goblin) - 7

(SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING)i didn't notice
YOU SHOULD NOT USE STAGE HACK, THIS IS TO MAKE SURE NA LAHAT NG MONSTER AY MAMAMATAY TLGA, SO IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF U WANT TO USE STAGE HACK
Old 05/18/2009, 14:09   #6

If you do it right then all of the said mobs would die.
Old 05/18/2009, 14:14   #7

to mecero2
umm i mean,gagamitin mo lang yan;example pag natapos mo na sa trial tower 1st and 2nd floor,den to 3rd floor,after the scan,quit right?then trial tower again,tps dun lang gagamitin stage hack,

well because i already master this hack(sudden death) and ginagamit ko po to(stage hack) pag ginagawa ko ulit sudden
Old 05/18/2009, 14:33   #8

i added a pic of eneru and mongban so you can tell, LoL, i think mongban is really derived from ENERU

x2scammer:
LoL, ok pero di advisable mag stage hack pag di p masyadong master ang Death Note
Old 05/18/2009, 17:06   #9

elite*gold: 20
hahha d kaya... c eneru @ mongban ay isa lang. d mo ba nakita sa battle nila lupi dba lumaki c eneru doon. paglaki nya naging mongban na sya.. haha joke.. lolz..

aws.. lyk tayo ng cheat tol yung kang shelamai yan.. may edited version din me lyk sayo para d na mag in-n-out sa rom.. once nlng.. plan ko nga make TUT na ganito 3 0r weks ago kaso tinamad me..hehe

hai iwan nlng f d pa makuha ng mga low I.Q guys ito...hehhe guys joke lang...
Old 05/18/2009, 17:14   #10

but i dont think quiting the dungeon is necessary..

it is a waste of tym..quiting..

y not juz procede immediately to the second stage..

wen ur in the second stage juz change the value to zero...

all mobs shud die except the slime..scan the needed value..den kill den do next scan of 0..

den procede to the third stage..all mobs will die except for a mob..i forgot wat specific mob..but well change the value to 0..den it will be killed..

den procede to the 4th stage..juz do a scan den go to gaicoz castle..

well..its juz the overview..well..im doing this so dat i can make the hack less than 3 minutes..

^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 17:39   #11

Ako I'm still quitting after searching for the address just to be sure na tama ang i-fefreeze ko na address.
Old 05/18/2009, 17:46   #12

@naku naman ohh!!!
aw nabasa ko kanina kaya mong tapusin ng 5min,ngaun 3min na lang,hahaha
but well kanya kanyang diskarte tlaga yan
at tsaka me pattern din naman ung mga address,gagawa sana ko tut pero meron na to eh,hahaha
Old 05/18/2009, 17:49   #13

..haha..

nagkamali ako sa tym frame ko..

^^

but well initiative na yan..

una ko palng pagkakita sa tut na to sa ibang forum..

eh..ang daming quit sessions..

naka2tamad..

pati nagavary kung anong pc gamit mo..

pag sa shop ako eh..mga 5 mins..mukhang mabagal ang pagscan..

compared sa bahay ko eh..mga 3 mins dahil mabilis ang pagscan ng mga values..

^^
Old 05/18/2009, 17:53   #14

aq na kaka 1-2 quits ako pag ginagawa ko tong sudden death hack,hanggang sa bermesiah
Old 05/18/2009, 18:12   #15

pti..habang ginagawa nyo toh parati..

masa2nay na rin kayo..

juz like eating peanuts na lng yan..

^^

oh well..sugestion ko un..

kayo na bahala ano gawin duon..

haha..

^^

Closed Thread

« [Tute] Saving and Loading of Cheat Table (CT) | better than SD »