I agree with Bayonet005, its all the same, when i downloaded it, it was exactly the same with the old one, there's a grey font of Grand Chase and it is only 1 and not 2 choices below the online games button
hey, I will tell about those users who said "working" I ask E-Collidex about that and its true.. only those who DONATE can access the 2nd option of GrandChase PH Tool... think of it..
Tut on e-collidex how to use 01/24/2013 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies Many are complaining about the tool that it keeps on deactivating so Here's a Tut
1st log-in to your account
http://i.epvpimg.com/aZVxf.jpg
2nd Select server
http://i.epvpimg.com/w2Hwb.jpg
3rd notice that the server is Master class when you just enter the server
http://i.epvpimg.com/zq62b.jpg
4th notice when you activate the hack in Master class you'll get this message "Deactivated--,;"
HELP!!! in E-Collidex 1.5 01/02/2013 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies When I open E-Collidex 1.5 tools and then click Online Games, There's Nothing Happen And I try to click the Desktop Games and Browser Games and there;s nothing happen what should I do
E-collidex hack ^_^ 12/31/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies OK xory for my previous attitudes I was so strict about this E-collidex becuz it's pvp abuse when you go to free class you can use it where's the spirit of PVP??? Xory @Storm08 @Miragar and some of you so maybe. I would now change becuz 2013 is fast approaching.SO some of you are saying know there's a Message box when you oppen your'e GCT(E-collidex) New version1.5 Please Download It I will help you here's the link of V1.5 of E-collidex So enjoy guyz!!!!
Link: http://puu.sh/1GQri ...
[Announcement]E-Collidex 04/10/2011 - Grand Chase - 18 Replies Discussion
The Item hack and Damage Hack is Already detected but Admin Ruu Create a new hack that contains no abusable hack, the item hack is cannot use in pvp even damage hack, this hack is only working in dungeon (use it your own risk) i dont know how to run the file as administrator so i cannot use this
Link
#removed
Use it in your own risk