Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCPH] Armor Stacking Trick

Discussion on [GCPH] Armor Stacking Trick within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2012, 02:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brien97 View Post
ALL CHEATS ARE UNFAIR.
SO WHAT'S THE USE OF THIS FORUM IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST YOUR CHEAT.
Hahaha you have a very nice point there but some cheats are VERY ABUSIVE but I don't think this kind of cheat will be abusive coz in GCPH, everybody's playing at A+, B+ and GWC stats. SS/Full stats room seldom appear. I would like to share this to everyone and use this cheat as a replacement for SD hack.

NOTE:

There's a high possibility that you'll get banned when players notice your stats and reports you. So don't blame me if that happens. I'm just a mere player, sharing my knowledge about this.

I won't post the steps on public, If you know me in Grand Chase PH, PM me and tell me your IGN.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 06:34   #17

soo.. u'll teach us?
Old 08/13/2012, 06:53   #18

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhandrene View Post
yah its easy also in GC.ph but the point is it will be unfair to those who spend CASH for high stats
why is it unfair?? that's one of the benefits of cash user .. and gp users can also have like 10k by not using cash .. coz in NA the new hero dungeon gives relic items armors/accessories (for level 80 only) and its fair now ...
Old 08/13/2012, 12:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero14Kiryuu View Post
Hahaha you have a very nice point there but some cheats are VERY ABUSIVE but I don't think this kind of cheat will be abusive coz in GCPH, everybody's playing at A+, B+ and GWC stats. SS/Full stats room seldom appear. I would like to share this to everyone and use this cheat as a replacement for SD hack.

NOTE:

There's a high possibility that you'll get banned when players notice your stats and reports you. So don't blame me if that happens. I'm just a mere player, sharing my knowledge about this.

I won't post the steps on public, If you know me in Grand Chase PH, PM me and tell me your IGN.
yeah i want to use it too...just for dungeon run i don't want unfair stats when it comes with pvp..the main thing is i want it to have dio,luxus,ley ...because i didn't get it when its fresh release so the drop rate is so low...its hard for me to have mari...just got it recently...4-5days of dungeon run for 8hr a day...

so thats it i just want it in dungeon...so if you can pm me the trick i would be glad to have it...but if not... well same goes...dungeon run for ever...

Old 08/13/2012, 13:46   #20

Quote:

NOTE:

if i don't have GCPH Account, can you tell me how plz T_T
my friend can do this trick but I can't understand

oh btw, this bug is working on INGC @@~ I hv my lupus / luxus bugged by my friend
Old 08/13/2012, 14:54   #21

Also PM me the trick please thanks.
Old 08/13/2012, 15:01   #22

>*raise hands* Me too please.. :P
Old 08/13/2012, 15:07   #23

me too sir
im gonna use dat for dungeon run for new pet hunt
PM me plz sir
Old 08/13/2012, 15:31   #24

Well Does it work on dungeons?
I'll use it on dungeons, and if I see someone on pvp I'll report haha
I hope its easy to use though will wait for future posts, btw there are new hacks out, i just cant make it work
Old 08/13/2012, 16:06   #25

Quote:

NOTE:

sir, can you pm me the trick ? please.. GODBLESS..
Old 08/13/2012, 16:35   #26

I swear I will use it for dungeon only.
If I use it for PVP, then I will be banned.

*now what? :v

btw

my bugged char, notice that my helmet is awkward :v
Old 08/13/2012, 18:44   #27

Hmmm.. This might help me lessen my 4 mins DGN time.
Yes, it is seldom to see a SS/S+ PVP room.
Old 08/14/2012, 00:08   #28

I swear dungeon only. I will hunt pet books.
Old 08/14/2012, 05:35   #29

I would also like you to PM me this.
Old 08/14/2012, 07:08   #30

This seems interesting. May I know as well?
Closed Thread

Tags
stack armor trick