,after a few seconds GC close and says hack program detected.. why?
Chances are you are using a 32 bit OS
BTW I have tested it and a MP hack can go undetected (I got a few runs then over spammed and it was detected) you just cant Over do it. if that makes since.
Though I have found this does work wonders if you combine it on NAGC with MiguelGZs hack which already makes main.exe stay visable with gameguard startup.
But I can try and find out if there are static addresses for the new mp hack but I know the rune hack isnt static because when i leave server and return and try and change it its no longer the same item.
Damage Hack is working perfectly, although Damage Hack will get detected if you exceed the safe limit (which has almost the same amount of attack as a hacked rune).
GUYS, IF YOU ARE USING THIS FOR PVP HACK, I WILL TELL YOU ALL GUYS!!
I WILL REQUEST THE DELETION OF THIS THREAD AND ALL HACKS THAT CAN AFFECT PVP WILL BE ILLEGAL AND FORBIDDEN BECAUSE I NOTICE YESTERDAY THAT ALL OF MY ENEMY ARE RUNE HACKER!!
@RKY: They have their own website, get it from their site.
@Auverin: Rune Hackers are easily spotted and Reported. But there is a method about making high level temporary runes without using CE but via a bug.
As far as I'm concerned, I just want to use this in Dungeon Runs so that I can farm and level up easily. Using cheats in PVP is dangerous for accounts and ruins the reputation of the user as well.
GUYS, IF YOU ARE USING THIS FOR PVP HACK, I WILL TELL YOU ALL GUYS!!
I WILL REQUEST THE DELETION OF THIS THREAD AND ALL HACKS THAT CAN AFFECT PVP WILL BE ILLEGAL AND FORBIDDEN BECAUSE I NOTICE YESTERDAY THAT ALL OF MY ENEMY ARE RUNE HACKER!!
GUYS, IF YOU ARE USING THIS FOR PVP HACK, I WILL TELL YOU ALL GUYS!!
I WILL REQUEST THE DELETION OF THIS THREAD AND ALL HACKS THAT CAN AFFECT PVP WILL BE ILLEGAL AND FORBIDDEN BECAUSE I NOTICE YESTERDAY THAT ALL OF MY ENEMY ARE RUNE HACKER!!
even if you delete this thread, rune hacking will still go since its already spreading now like a virus. i prefer everyone who had been beaten up by rune hackers to go on dungeon for the meantime and wait for LU to patch this problem..enjoy the rune on dungeon as for now and skip pvp..thats all i have to say, you no need to worry about CE since its easy to patch.
[TUT]for RUNE hack!!!! 08/23/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies RUNE hack!!!!!TEMPORARY!!!!
first - upgrade to plus 1
-----------------------
then scan 1
----------------------
scond - upgrade to plus 2
------------------------
then nxt scan 2
-----------------------
third - upgrade to plus 3