The CE instructions work, but once you change instances, even after changing the offset back to 3C, Burning Rapid Fire won't work. It says "Not enough resources" every time. It still works as long as you don't leave the adventure, though!
Yes, my dll still works although the game patched.
DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK "OK" ON THE DIALOG BOX for those who says it doesn't work. Might be the issue (happened to forget when I was drunk ^^)
So, for the update, anyone who says "I can make infinite mana"... Well, I'm not sure Mana isn't totally server sided, but I really think it is.
Well, yeah, visually, it can look like it's working. But after a while you'll see that you cannot send skills anymore because "you're out of resources".
If you wanna try to do what allgunnen is telling, here is a cheat engine script which will allow you to try it without enabling/disabling **** and go through the tedious research he talks about :
Copy/paste and execute, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I tryied with a cryomancer. If anyone has some other classes, feel free to try and give some feedback.
If you wanna try to do what allgunnen is telling, here is a cheat engine script which will allow you to try it without enabling/disabling **** and go through the tedious research he talks about :
Copy/paste and execute, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I tryied with a cryomancer. If anyone has some other classes, feel free to try and give some feedback.
How do I execute this? Where do i paste ? Pls someone explain.
It works only on the one archer skill because this skill has the server-side check removed. It's this way because it can be set off for free on occasion when using other skills.
Yes, my dll still works although the game patched.
DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK "OK" ON THE DIALOG BOX for those who says it doesn't work. Might be the issue (happened to forget when I was drunk ^^)
So, for the update, anyone who says "I can make infinite mana"... Well, I'm not sure Mana isn't totally server sided, but I really think it is.
Well, yeah, visually, it can look like it's working. But after a while you'll see that you cannot send skills anymore because "you're out of resources".
If you wanna try to do what allgunnen is telling, here is a cheat engine script which will allow you to try it without enabling/disabling **** and go through the tedious research he talks about :
Copy/paste and execute, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I tryied with a cryomancer. If anyone has some other classes, feel free to try and give some feedback.
Works with Archer, doesn't work with Witch.
Didn't try with other classes yet..
[Pre-Release] Skyforge Website 12/21/2018 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies Website is no longer available.
A new version is available for sale. Just PM me.
Skyforge 09/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies Heyho,
Habe leider zu dem Game keine Section gefunden.
Wollte mal bei Epvp reinschauen ob es hier leute gibt die das Spiel zocken.
Läuft ja derzeit die Closed Beta am 16. startet die Open Beta.
Wie findet ihr das Spiel so? Findet ihr das Spiel hat Potenzial?
[Selling] Skyforge CBT Acc 02/28/2015 - Trading - 18 Replies Greetings.
I am selling Skyforge RU CBT Account+ENGLISH PATCH with purchased Founders pack on it and 2952 Prestige Char. Account comes with Perks, such as premium currency for OBT, premium account for 7 days, early access to OBT.
If you are willng to test game mechanics, try classes, do dungeons and etc. this is good opportunity. I will help with translations and explain to you if you dont understand something.
I will provide all account information, including giving email and secret...