Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Trove hacks!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First Trove hacks!

If been seeking in the froums of epvp (and all those sites im not allowed to name in here) forever, seems like no1 has released any hacks for trove yet. I've been working on hacks for trove since the closed beta, the game has a very good hackshield and everything is serversided (thats probably whats causing those massive lagspikes), and this is the weak point: lags. Whenever you try to move unproperly (hacks or lags) the game will reset ur position. but it can only go back 1 step. This means you have to use ur hacks during lags. here an example: If you glitch into a block, you will automatically teleported to the top. If u move unproperly (using hacks or lags) u r position will be reset. but if u combine both (teleport into a block during lag) u will get moved to the top but afterwards ur position will NOT get reset.

this is how it looks like: /watch?v=AGYztMoAecE
I call this 'GLET' (GlitchLagExploitTeleport). It's very hard to do (took me 20something times to record the video until it worked) but I will find a way to make it work better.

You can of course always do grafical changes like a zoom hack.
Here the pointer for the zoom-hack: "trove.exe"+00A2B6A4 Offsets: 18; 10 (i recommend to use float)

If you guys found out anything else that could help creating hacks, feel free to use the reply button below

I'm not going to upload any finished cheat-tables cuz i don't want stupid kids to hi-grab-bye.

EDIT

Here some more things u can do with the GLET:
/watch?v=Ln70Oep1544
/watch?v=fUh-bl5xHYA

Also, this is what the zoomhack looks like:
/watch?v=Y3OYK9lXFmU

EDIT

Gonna stop updating this thread since someone published a big cheattable on M.P.G.H.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

I mean, I don't know how to make hack but I think I already see a possible way of exploiting the game. With the share loot mechanism of the game, we just need to have a multiclient bot that follows the original one around without getting kill then the loots you get from mining/drops/etc could be 7 times more (I think 7 is the max players can get loot share in an area, maybe 8). So if we can have around 7 bots follows you around and at the end of the day you just have to collect the fluxes and minerals from the bots, I think you would get rich in no time since this game is pretty much all about farming and grinding...

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshhhhMinT View Post
I mean, I don't know how to make hack but I think I already see a possible way of exploiting the game. With the share loot mechanism of the game, we just need to have a multiclient bot that follows the original one around without getting kill then the loots you get from mining/drops/etc could be 7 times more (I think 7 is the max players can get loot share in an area, maybe 8). So if we can have around 7 bots follows you around and at the end of the day you just have to collect the fluxes and minerals from the bots, I think you would get rich in no time since this game is pretty much all about farming and grinding...
Sry for the late response, I stopped checking this thread since there was no traffic and everything about trove was on M.P.G.H. I had the same idea and you are totally right, this multiplies your loot, but not only 8x (8 players are the loot cap) but up to 64x when farming sky knights. You can do this legally via multiboxing
but it's a bit tricky. I am now working on a script for assisting bots which makes it alot easier and more efficient, check it out here: Trove - assisting bots
Thanks
1 User