Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request|Nitto Legend Source Code

Discussion on Request|Nitto Legend Source Code within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request|Nitto Legend Source Code

as the title say does anyone still got Nitto legend source code and he can upload it for me?
Old 10/28/2014, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 29762
The Black Market: 280/0/0
Quote:
This is a [no questions / keine Fragen] section! You are not allowed to ask or request bots/hacks and such!
EPvP doesn't allow requests here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][Request] Nitto 1320 Legends Source Code (Flash)
10/28/2014 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hey guys !! Although I'm new, I've been looking on this forum for a while. I recently got access to the full source code of Nitto Legends. I know you are able to edit things in-game with it, but I haven't got a clue how. I need somebody to look at it and help me. Please would somebody be able to help me. Here's the source code anyway : All nitto files.rar Somebody? I've opened the files with SoThink SWF and Flash CS6, and I've had a look in them. Can anybody help me ? If you change...
REQUEST[SOURCE CODE]
06/12/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone have a source code of Wing System?
C++ Source code (request)
03/12/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I started a new C + + and I wonder if the hands can share the basic source code really need one badly,Thank you. Sorry for my bad english.
Nitto Legend
11/25/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Wer hier, hat gespielt Nitto Legend? Ich denke, es ist ein wirklich cool game.It hat große Grafiken. Nitto 1320 Legends - Free Online Drag Racing Game _______________________ Who here has played Nitto Legend? I think it's a really cool game.It has great graphics. Nitto 1320 Legends - Free Online Drag Racing Game
[Request]C++ Bot Source Code/Example Code
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please someone direct me to anywhere that might have any sort of information and resources on the construction of a bot, preferably in C++. Looking for any Reverse engineering information(finding the Base addr for say player) and locating the offsets ptrs for Cur health etc. I would also love to see a simple example source in C++ of putting those addresses and offsets into action. I'm sure I have the basic idea down on how to do this but I'm not 100% sure how to get it setup correctly. ...