Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] MicroVolts Surge Multi-Hack

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
rly he have luck and he don't know how to use mvx ... rlyyyy oh *** plss help me with this aim 1 time in my life plss ... (

Well mate you are just unlucky... but guess? Next time you will be lucky

Enjoy The Game-



denosta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
i have 1 question u have a rt heck or mp ... if u have one of this two ... and thx u believe i well hhave luck and sorry for bad english im not spek rly good yet ... ^^ and u are rly cool man i like u verry much and i have a friend like u and now i dont know was hapen with him he hates me now i dont know why i ask him but he not tell me why ... and i want to do something bad ... to be afraid ... and thx again ,,, ^^


ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
i have 1 question u have a rt heck or mp ... if u have one of this two ... and thx u believe i well hhave luck and sorry for bad english im not spek rly good yet ... ^^ and u are rly cool man i like u verry much and i have a friend like u and now i dont know was hapen with him he hates me now i dont know why i ask him but he not tell me why ... and i want to do something bad ... to be afraid ... and thx again ,,, ^^

Nop iam not having RT or even MP Hack and iam sorry about you're friend.


Enjoy The Game-
denosta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
plssssss help me mv its detect heck and wen i open heck with bypass its show me unknown error ... pls u have a bypass good i not use hecks but this time i need one its full heck anywere and ... if u have a heck pls tell me pls pls pls pls
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
plssssss help me mv its detect heck and wen i open heck with bypass its show me unknown error ... pls u have a bypass good i not use hecks but this time i need one its full heck anywere and ... if u have a heck pls tell me pls pls pls pls
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Mate Cheers~ Post has been updated with new Links download the new MVX v3.40 MultiHack (UPDATED 08-05-2014) without bypasser includes again the Injector


Have a nice day-
denosta is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 6
works it for german p-server?
vollcommerzalda is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
yuh with bypass and just mvx here ... so pls if u can help me ...
ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollcommerzalda View Post
works it for german p-server?

No is not working for private server


Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
yuh with bypass and just mvx here ... so pls if u can help me ...

i said i have posted the new links of MVX new version check the post!
denosta is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
were ?? i not se ,,, ?? i tink im blind so pls if u can help me with a link ... ?? pls pls ??
ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
were ?? i not se ,,, ?? i tink im blind so pls if u can help me with a link ... ?? pls pls ??
On the first post mate jesus... The post that i made the Hack! 1st Page
denosta is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
yes again this i tink i need a good bypass because this one its give me unknown error ... and yes xtrap detect mvx ... i hate my life all nubs have luck but i not have ... oh my *** ... and thanks denosta ... im rly blind ... )
ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
yes again this i tink i need a good bypass because this one its give me unknown error ... and yes xtrap detect mvx ... i hate my life all nubs have luck but i not have ... oh my *** ... and thanks denosta ... im rly blind ... )

You are unlucky mine seems run the MvX updated Hack without problems

And no X-Trap errors of course...


ScreenShots :


Injected DLL And Game Without Dedection / No Bypass.dll :



denosta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
nope again this anything i do its not work ...

u not have just a heck for unlim ammo ... ??? just this and radar ... but its ok just unlim ammo if u have ... pls ... or radar ... if u know ...
ionutgaby is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
nope again this anything i do its not work ...

u not have just a heck for unlim ammo ... ??? just this and radar ... but its ok just unlim ammo if u have ... pls ... or radar ... if u know ...

You are using the injector from my own .rar file or another one? if not try to use my own Injector and Run it as administrator

denosta is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
yes The FaithDEV Injector and yes only admin i run ...


ionutgaby is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] MicroVolts Surge RT Hack Tool
Video Tutorial: MicroVolts Surge DHX RT Hack Tool Download: DHX v3.1.rar NOTE: Read "READ ME FIRST!!!.txt" carefully
19 Replies - General Gaming Releases
Microvolts Multi-hack
Hello ! I know all Microvolts players are searching for a working hack :bandit: so... I have a great one for you :D Features : -Speed hack x1.5...
3 Replies - Trading
[Release] MicroVolts Surge XTrap Bypass
Hi guys, just finished coding the xtrapbypass.dll and my own injector for bypassing xtrap. pm me if you want the source code for the injector and...
4 Replies - General Gaming Releases
[Selling] MicroVolts Surge Red Baron Bundle
Hello! I got 1 MicroVolts Surge Red Baron Bundle for you guys. If you are interested in purchasing one private message me. Transaction will...
0 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.