Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingdom under fire 2 Launcher(without ip restriction)

Discussion on Kingdom under fire 2 Launcher(without ip restriction) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 04/13/2015, 21:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone found a fix for the login screen not doing anything?
Old 04/18/2015, 21:08   #32

Works for me
Old 05/03/2015, 15:37   #33

Same login problem here :>
Old 05/04/2015, 22:05   #34

elite*gold: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonzie View Post
This works like magic so far. But one thing that bother me, what if the game need to be updated with official patch? Does the RR launcher patch it like normal launcher does?
Yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Übermenschen View Post
Same login problem here :>
I can login normally(04.05.2015), needs to be a problem on your side.
Old 06/17/2015, 18:49   #35

hi everyone!
first THX to GT4 for this great solution, works perfekt! waiting for this game for years now.

but after around half an hour of gameplay around lvl 5 when u get the first quests to collect some flowers, kill deer and finde some wood and ropes, the playfield seems seperated form the real one. all the items to collect are missing, even the deer u have to hunt is missing. its not a disconnect or something at all cause ive met some players in this area encounter the same problem, and u cant skip the quests cause u need to be 1 lvl higher to get to the next area.

Im thinking about thats a new way they block the IPs ingame now.
any of you encounter the same problem or may know how to fix this?
it freaks me out cause i want to play this game so much!

(17.06.2015)
any help, tip or workaround is very welcome!

##############Solution############

Got a solve for this problem ingame by another player, so i let you guys know if u ever encounter this problem!

on the top of the minimap there is a dropdown-box that says "channel-1", thought first its for the chat, but its the playfield instance, just switch to another channel (in my case i went to the last, channel-7) and all the missing npcs, quest objects and object highligts will show up again!

hope this will help some others of you too, have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2015, 20:04   #36

Hey, a question. Is the Offline Mode included in the Beta yet? I really want to play it, but my Internet is so bad I would probably disconnect every minute. (also I love the story thats why I want to play the offline mode ^-^)
Old 06/17/2015, 21:05   #37

looks like its only online at the moment, cause u have to connect to the server to create chars and start the game.
i dont know how much bandwith is used while playing and where the servers are located but latency looks realy good to me. (germany)
Old 07/05/2015, 23:03   #38

now i have the same login problem it worked 3 days fine :-/

Update 06.07.2015
Problem solved I reinstalled it.
Old 07/11/2015, 05:12   #39

loginscreen doin nothing

for those who have the problem the login screen just doin nothing when clicking login...

- 1 problem i figured out is when u have a xbox 360 gamepad pluged in on your computer it causes some kind of bug, u notice it when u move the cursor with the stick around and its not smooth only jumping, i never managed to log in then, just restart the game till it moves smoth, then u have best chances to get in. (maybe its because its designed for PS4 gamepads that have some other buttons including the touchpad, and x360 pad causes some crashes ingame for me, most when playing gunslinger and reload ur ammo)

- 2 sometimes when logging in u get a msg that something went wrong with authenticatino server or something, but its fine then, dont restart the game, just close this msg and hit enter or login twice rapidly or even more often, should let u get in the game without any further problems.

- 3 when it realy does absolutely nothing when trying to login, just try restarting it and do it again, im not 100% sure but it happens to me at almost the same time of the day, reinstalling the game or replacing any of the gamefiles didnt make a difference for me. maybe just wait about 20 minutes then it should work again without problems.

- 4 check the launcher window for the weekly maintainance downtime and think about the time difference between ur country and the server, its around 6 hours difference for me. the launcher lets u progress to the login screen even when servers are offline and u wont get any message when trying to log in while they are not availible, its just doin nothing then.

- 5 sometimes the game does kind of crash and switches to desktop giving u and error message about some problem with memory, just ignore this one and maximize the game again and let this error be in the background, no further problems while playing.

hope this helps some of you having even more fun in this game

cheers
Old 08/26/2015, 23:30   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozo_ View Post
You need to overwrite your x3.xem in your "KUF2/XIGNCODE" folder with this one and start KUF2 with the KUF2.exe, if you start it through the launcher it will replace the x3.xem again.
If its still dont work, you must deinstall windows update "KB3000850" and then you can start it with the replaced x3.xem
I couldn't find Windows Update KB3000850. Could you help me out? I only see at most related to that is KB3000988, KB3000061, and KB3000869, which one do I uninstall?

Edit: Was this particular update also a Security Update or a regular Update?
Old 09/22/2015, 20:53   #41

Can some1 give me the link to torrent? i only find malysia and doest work there :|
Old 01/22/2016, 22:10   #42

Does this still work? Oo

YES, IT WORKS. I AM LEVEL 10 AND IT PERFECLTY WORKS
Old 02/09/2016, 08:11   #43

hope it will work
Old 06/14/2016, 19:37   #44

Any word on if this still works? Everything installed fine, but when I went to log in, I got a message saying "disconnecting from login server" and now I have been trying to login for over an hour, but it does nothing. I have restarted the game multiple times, tried clicking login multiple times in a row, and every other suggestion I have seen here and then some.

Edit: I found a patch for the launcher that works just fine, no login issues. It's the top download, just replace the exe like he says, and it all works.

Edit: well even that only worked for 1 login. it seems all the "fixes" are very unreliable.
Old 07/12/2016, 12:32   #45

Hi, could you guys confirm that this still works for you?

I've tried using multiple fixes and still get "Failed in connecting with server". The original or modded launchers never update the game and if I open the game directly from KUF2.exe or by using Start.bat shortcut, I can't login, it just hangs in there with no response.

Thanks

Tags
how to play, ip restriction, kingdom under fire 2