Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] MacroMonkey - ReqBot

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merzavec View Post
я думаю ты открываешь
Code:
C:\REQBOT\LoadClient.mms

а надо открывать
Code:
C:\REQBOT\Solo\New Character Template\Launch.mms
Всё он правильно сделал не ипи ему мозг... в чём трабл хз) нуна разбиратся... вечером этим займусь =)

Бля разобрался... теперь понятно что не чего не понятно?! о0 хня какая то) Это не ко мне вопрос) Вроде всё прально)

Old   #122

а на висте и семёрке тестил хто бота?

Old   #123

неа не тестил))) Нужно будет попробовать)
Old   #124

Виста64... игра вылетает в течении минуты
семёрка64 тоже самое 1-2 минуты..игры вылетает при включенном боте
XP Zver v.9.9.9 бот работает 1-4часов и вылетает
ХР Zver v.9.7 бот работает отлично) не каких вылетов и ошибок)

Old   #125

у мну зверь 9.4.4 =\
если бафы стоят на кнопках,отличных от "=" то пр ибафе игра вылетает -_-
Old   #126

Problem...

Here, u see all in picture...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.JPG (241.7 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg aa.JPG (234.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg aaaaaaa.JPG (230.1 KB, 37 views)
Old   #127

чо за г как исправить чтобы он тп пастоянно не делал?
Old   #128

JatabotV.2.1 все работает... и бафается, и сидит, и банки пьет + дроп берёт) 6 дн 53 lv ну я ему чуток помогал)
Old   #129

can anyone plz help me i dont know how to start this bot i dont understand hat they say on MM and when i do what they say i got an error about a patch this is really driving me nuts can anyone put a video on how to start the bot and how to make it work or at least a guide

ty sry about the trouble but i really need help

ok i got the error I bet that many people have this error so here it goes the error is this one

to solve this problem all you need to do is to change your LoadCliant.mms

open that file with notepad and search for a line that says "local szClientPath =" after this you have a an adress delete that adress and copy the adress that you have for the requiem.exe ou updaterusa.exe for example for I have -> local szClientPath = "C:\\Program Files\\Gravity\\Requiem\\Requiem\\system\\requiem. exe"

you have to put two \\ because if you only have one the error still continues then is just safe the file and try it again :P

I hope this help
Old   #130

Все работает и на висте и на семерке и на виртуальной машине. Но на виртуалке сам рек тормозит (у меня там виста, ХР не ставится). Из-за этого бот качается раза в 4 медленнее и со стороны выглядит достаточно подозрительным. Иногда вылетает с ошибкой через 20 мин, иногда сутки на пролет работает. Причем вылеты как на 7 так и на ХР бывают.

All works on Vista and on seven and a virtual machine. But vmware game slows down (I have it Vista, XP, or put). Because of this bot sways in 4 times more slowly and by the looks rather suspicious.
Sometimes it crashes after 20 minutes, sometimes day to fly works. And flights as of 7 and are on XP.
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by krukah View Post
у мну зверь 9.4.4 =\
если бафы стоят на кнопках,отличных от "=" то пр ибафе игра вылетает -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibtuga View Post
can anyone plz help me i dont know how to start this bot i dont understand hat they say on MM and when i do what they say i got an error about a patch this is really driving me nuts can anyone put a video on how to start the bot and how to make it work or at least a guide

ty sry about the trouble but i really need help

ok i got the error I bet that many people have this error so here it goes the error is this one

to solve this problem all you need to do is to change your LoadCliant.mms

open that file with notepad and search for a line that says "local szClientPath =" after this you have a an adress delete that adress and copy the adress that you have for the requiem.exe ou updaterusa.exe for example for I have -> local szClientPath = "C:\\Program Files\\Gravity\\Requiem\\Requiem\\system\\requiem. exe"

you have to put two \\ because if you only have one the error still continues then is just safe the file and try it again :P

I hope this help
Its because of your ANTI-Virus program and you CANT just turn it off, you should go in settings of your anti virus program and turn off resident shiel. (I have done it and i have AVG anti virus free) maybe its little different with some other Anti-Virus but you will make it!!!
Old   #132

With Jacob Shrine a bot is rather stupid and useless since 30 minutes of JS can equal a whole day of grinding <.<" But oh well seems some people really want bots eh ._. Why not make something more useful like addons or helpful game modding......its all right there and its all possible if you would focus on more then only cheating in a game (wich can be fun sometimes of course)
Old   #133

The whole point of botting is that I can do it while i am not in game to watch whats going on. And if you set it up right the xp is really good. No its not an aoe group but it can go all day and run constantly.
Old   #134

^^ i let my bot work and i go to work

----------------

can some admin sticki(or stick) this therd pls
Old   #135

Bot doesn't work with last update on russian server.Bot need update too.Anyone updated it?Need help with bot update.

Кто нить бота обновил после последнего патча от 22 октября?он перестал работать просит обновления.Как их делать то?

Tags
bot, lua, reqbot, requiem, script