Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple LVL35 (neutral) insta respawn mobs

Discussion on Multiple LVL35 (neutral) insta respawn mobs within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Multiple LVL35 (neutral) insta respawn mobs

Figure I would share my favorite place for powerleveling toons from 30-40. In Reikland there is a Military fort on the right side of the map (see attached map). Enter the gate to the fort/town and take an immediate right and go behind the buildings. There are about 7 lvl35 insta respawn mobs back there that are neutral. They are neutral to both destro and order. I have lvled 3 40's back there with some bonehead simple automation to keep the right buttons going. Chosen are a real no brainer.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2010, 18:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
hm...könnte man ja sich mit einfacehm g15 makro reinstellen und level oder?
Old 05/04/2010, 14:15   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Wallace View Post
hm...könnte man ja sich mit einfacehm g15 makro reinstellen und level oder?
Müsste theoretisch funktionieren, yop.

Falls du ein passendes G15 Makro erstellt hast, kannste es ja mit uns hier teilen ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Neutral Area - Lv 35+?
12/04/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hey guys! Well, im Lv 36 Cleric, atm. I want to rush ti 38, but whenever im home my mates and me go to the abyss or the enemy fraction(Elyos) and kill (no, we dont gank rank 9,8 with our rank 4/5's... if you see Asmos(us) running past you, when your only rank 8/9, thats me and my mates. :)) however.... back to my question: As i am at work 7days/week, i lose alot of playtime, duh^^, but when i was 32 i found an awesome place i could lvl when i was at work. The problem is, there to low now......
mobs respawn(schneller aktulisiren)
08/11/2008 - Metin2 - 25 Replies
Hallo Metin2 leute hab eine frage könnte man einen hack ersgtellen das die mobs schnell respawnt?also schnell aktualisirt z.b ich kille ne gruppe mobs die gruppe aktualisiert sich nach 20 sekunden könnte man das nich so machen das die gruppe sich in 1 sec respawcnt
Insta dc people
05/06/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 46 Replies
type <font=99>blank in game to dc people around you
Westfall Instant Respawn Mobs
07/24/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Found This: I've been debating releasing this nice little secret, so please, PLEASE, try to keep this a secret, otherwise it might get recoded. Note: Horde fellas, this is useless for you. Sorry. WHERE/WHAT: In Northweatern Westfall, running along the cliff, there is a lone windmill with a tiny shack at its base. It is surrounded by 6-7 Defias mobs, levels 12-13.
Insta heal
05/03/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
du wirst gerade von den gegner gebashed? kein prob, renn einfach zum ausgang, sobald du draussen bist solltest du wieder full health haben..