Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP for Zealots] Using HackPack the right way

Discussion on [TIP for Zealots] Using HackPack the right way within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [TIP for Zealots] Using HackPack the right way

Hey guys,

as I rerolled on Badlands a few days ago, I was thinking of how I will get to level 40 asap.
I took a look into the board where you can purchase the warextdll.dll + HackPack. There I found some more very good Addons.

I play a Zealot on Badlands. The Zealot got his level 1 Skill which is an instant Heal with now 15Ap costs. This is the ability I always and ONLY use.

What you will need:

1. Donate 10€ to HansW in the board. (just google for HackPack or PM me for details)

2. Download the Addon "HackPack", "Zeabot", "Nhud" and additionally if you want "WARadar"

3. Install your addons in the correct folder. Log in to WAR, connect to the server with your Zealot

Now, HOW TO:

I think I do not have to explain the HP again.

Zeabot is a bot which auto Heals the friendly targets. You can set filters in the option window. Choose "Heal everyone". Set the self heal to 85% and make sure "Force LOS on". When you click on "Abilitiy setup" (last point in options window) You can choose which abilities you want to use. Just put in the lvl 1 Heal (instant 15AP cas) ATTENTION!: Make sure that the ability is also in your skill bar. Otherwise it will not work.
When you are done just left click on the Zeabot button to activate it.

Nhud is very good, because you can set the visibile range of players. AND you can set filters what you want so see. Distance is the thing we are looking for. This helps in healing management VERY MUCH. Our instant cast above has got a heal range of 150ft. So set the max hud distance to 150 and you will always know how where you should stand in scenarios or RvR. Remeber you can heal through walls with HackPack+Zeabot!

WARadar was already explained by me in another post.

Now all you got to do is joining scenarios or the open RvR. DO NOT JOIN IN ANY GROUP! We can heal everyone without beeing in a group. Remember, Zeabot always auto heals the friendly player with the lowest HP. It is very fast in choosing and healing targets. Most of the time it heals the friendly players before a normal human player is able to react.

You will get insane RP and EXP, and you will get the loot of an killed enemy very very often. AND on top, you get 2 Silver+ and already 5 Silver+ for each enemy which was killed by one of the players you have healed.

As an example, in normal T2 Scenarios I make 8-9k EXP and 2k+ RP. When normal human players do 5k EXp and maybe 1k RP.

If I got the time today I will upload some scenario boards to show you the power of a heal bot

So long.. Happy fragging!
Old 07/14/2010, 08:12   #2

I have uploaded some screenshots of me playing my AM, Zealot and WP.
It works awesome for each of them

Old 07/16/2010, 11:22   #3

Which classes are supported by this hack?
Old 07/16/2010, 14:18   #4

It is not a class related Hack. Its a bot that uses chosen abilities. It works best for Ranged DDs or Healers.
Old 08/06/2010, 17:26   #5

hab ma eine kleine frage=) wo finde ich den blöden Zeabot AddOn^^ thx