Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Requiem Attack Trainer + Usage

Discussion on [Release] Requiem Attack Trainer + Usage within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Requiem Attack/Movement Trainer + Usage

Here's my first release of an Attack/Movement Hack for Requiem, which no longer requires you to run CE. It has been tested, and will work with MailMan's hackshield bypass. This attack speed will require you to follow the following rules to work right.

ATTACK USAGE:

- CTRL-A

ATTACK RULES:

- One-Hand Sword
- Two-Hand Crossbow
- Two-Hand Bulgeon
- One-Hand Wand (useless)

Please note that no other weapon will work correctly when you change speed either with CE, or by using this release.

ATTACK GUIDE: Basic

1.) Download and extract the trainer into any folder that you desire

2.) Run Requiem using bypassed client such as the one created by Mailman

3.) After login, unequip your belt, and your weapon (90% causes problems)

4.) Always make sure to have a One-Hand Sword in your inventory, no twins

5.) Equip One-Hand Sword

6.) NOW run the trainer, set attack speed to 0.1 Sec, and press CTRL-A (Make sure the hack goes red, and stays red)

7.) Now attack a mob, and try using skills (You'll notice that using skills has become harder to do since the delay is 10 milliseconds, while casting is 60 milliseconds).

8.) Once satisfied that attack is working, disable hack, and switch weapon to any that I've listed above, and enable the hack with CTRL-A

9.) NOW you may equip your belt since the attack speed is frozen, and any other effect by the belt is nullified (10 % causes problems)

10.) OPTIONAL: repeat steps 5-9 if 0.1 working, but you want to make skill casting like usual

11.) End of basic tutorial, Have Fun!

ATTACK EXPLANATION: Advanced

Some of you have tried to change attack speed of other weapons, but were unsuccessful mainly because of the shifting float on two handed weapons, and bludgeons especially. It turns out that the game has some sort of float that changes the speeds of those weapons as high as 0.1-0.3 speed randomly, and constantly. So if you were to search for a two handed buldgeon with 2.4 speed, you will get the correct number on your first search, but will not on your second search. By the time you get to your second search your speed could be 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1 . It is random, but some people may get lucky. Knowing this is important because all two handed, and some one handed weapons do this except ONE-HAND SWORD. This sword has a static 1.5 speed exact when all items are taken off, which plays a huge role for using this hack. This hack was created using the sword to find the special address, which is why having the sword in your inventory is crucial.

Basically, the point is that when you have anything else equipped other than the sword for the first time, you catch a wrong address that modifies the VISUAL but not the physical instance unless a sword, or a wand is equipped originally. In addition to this, the belt can actually screw with any weapon that you have equipped, and cause only visual effect. Well, these are the basics for understanding the attack speed hack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOVEMENT USAGE:

- CTRL-S

MOVEMENT RULES:

- Run in zig zag, and not in a straight line, or you will warp back
- Use speed 8 for town, speed 13 for general, speed 10 for party

Please note that any speed could be used, but the above speeds are recommended.

MOVEMENT GUIDE: Basic

1.) Download and extract the trainer into any folder that you desire

2.) Run Requiem using bypassed client such as the one created by Mailman

3.) After login, press ALT+TAB and run trainer

4.) Input desired numbers, and press CTRL-S until hack becomes red

5.) Go back in the game, and enjoy!

MOVEMENT EXPLANATION: Advanced

Wingrider has been achieved, and then used as the basis to find the speed that was modified. As a result, the speed change has been found using CE to get advanced addresses, and make it available to other classes.

DOWNLOAD:
[url=http://www.MegaShare.com/[/url]

FUTURE UPDATE:

- No Cooldown on all skills
- Miss Hack
- ????????

*Use the "Thank You" button if this works for you. Thanks.
Thanks
233 Users
Old 11/03/2008, 07:23   #2

*great* im waiting for no cooldown and backward shot. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2008, 11:41   #3

Skill Cooldown Hack

Only Work with Xeona -> Battle Magician -> Lightning Chill Throw skill

This hack made with CE.
This is a Private Hack, Works for me. I Share with you because, I try to make more fun in game! Please Don't ask why not work for you!

The hack Re-Write the SkillCooldown Value in the Memory. Original value 1.7 sec Edited value 0.0 sec. With the hack you can change two different Memory adress value, if u lucky, on of them will work on your computer.

Have Fun!
Thanks
16 Users
Old 11/03/2008, 16:41   #4

Exclamation

Thats Cool
We waiting for Cooldown! ^^
Old 11/03/2008, 17:53   #5

Hello, I wanted to know if this speed hack works for you guys ? Because for me does not seems to work. What to do ? Open the trainer then press launch select the updater.exe , go in game press ctrl + a and done ? nothing does change from the normal attack speed ! i tested with 0.1 aspd , 1.1 and when i cahnge to higher values like ''5.0'' it does slow my attack speed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2008, 18:24   #6

Exclamation

Its realy work!
Try with speed 2.0 and 0.1!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2008, 19:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge666 View Post
Hello, I wanted to know if this speed hack works for you guys ? Because for me does not seems to work. What to do ? Open the trainer then press launch select the updater.exe , go in game press ctrl + a and done ? nothing does change from the normal attack speed ! i tested with 0.1 aspd , 1.1 and when i cahnge to higher values like ''5.0'' it does slow my attack speed.
read the ******* manual man....it just work for some weapons...and requiem has a range of weapon speed...there exist no weapon INGAMe that has attack speed 0.1..so u CAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT change it to 0.1 the lowest value is around 1 !!
correct me if im wrong
Old 11/03/2008, 19:52   #8

Since 0.9 sec is the lowest you can go, I still prefer to use 0.1 mainly because it lets you know if the hack is actually doing its thing. If you are doing everything correct, 0.1 will NOT let you use skills as easily. If you change it to 0.2 then the skills should work fine. Still, some may prefer to use 0.9, I use 0.1 if my weapon does massive damage on it's own. A crossbow with 360-480 damage at 0.1 sec really owns. If I'm correct, most rogues would have at least 50% crit + addition demage to the should hit over 1000+. One of the biggest advantages of long range is that most people have defense barely over 360 for long range, and this is where you strike. Add a speedhack that I may soon release, and you got yourself a killing machine on pvp server, or Ion Mine. No one can catch you, yet you hit incredibly high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindkny View Post
Only Work with Xeona -> Battle Magician -> Lightning Chill Throw skill

This hack made with CE.
This is a Private Hack, Works for me. I Share with you because, I try to make more fun in game! Please Don't ask why not work for you!

The hack Re-Write the SkillCooldown Value in the Memory. Original value 1.7 sec Edited value 0.0 sec. With the hack you can change two different Memory adress value, if u lucky, on of them will work on your computer.

Have Fun!

Does his cooldown really work? If it does I will need to know how he did it, and will make one simple hack with credits.
Old 11/03/2008, 20:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
read the ******* manual man....
Well i'm not retarded , i did read the manual ( i use a two handed-bludgeon my aspd is around 2 i changed the aspd to dunno for example 1.1 or 1.3 or 1.5 whatever , but i dont see much difference. Is the difference so meaninless that its hard to see ?
Old 11/03/2008, 21:48   #10

no different. ^^ i let run a counter on it...no different..

correct me if im wrong... i was defender...and my opinion is, that there is NO different..and attack hack is really senseless..
Old 11/03/2008, 22:10   #11

The difference is best noticed on 2H Bulegon, 1H Sword, and Crossbow. You do about 1.5x more damage if not more. If you replace your current weapon with another while hack is enabled, you mess up the effect. You need to turn off the hack with CTRL + A, switch weapon, and then turn it back on. I just used this in Ion Mine along with speed hack, worked great for me. Follow directions and you'll notice the difference overtime.
Old 11/03/2008, 22:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
no different. ^^ i let run a counter on it...no different..

correct me if im wrong... i was defender...and my opinion is, that there is NO different..and attack hack is really senseless..
Basically if you use two handed bludgeon it makes you go twice as fast.
Try to time it; normally it takes about two seconds in between hits.
Using attack speed mod you can get it down to 1.1
So instead of 2 seconds in between attacks it's about one second.
Either way a second seems like a long time, but that's the fastest you can attack with any weapon in the game.
1.1 speed is the fastest you can attack period, even with max attack speed buff and equips you can't get down to 1.0 attack speed with claws (fastest weapon).
So basically when you use this with bludgeon, bow, etc.
it's just making you attack with that weapon as you would with claws equipped and max level quick attack.

I'm positive that 1.1 is the best attack speed you can get in the game ATM,
but they're implementing lvl68 leather sets soon which give -3% attack speed, so if they don't make the limit lower by then (at least from 1.1 to 1.0), those equips would be useless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2008, 00:40   #13

@signi

thats theory..sorry..but i noticed no different with 2 hand budgeon or 2 hand wand
Old 11/04/2008, 02:40   #14

I've tested it with almost all weapons and it does the same thing.
It's best used with 2-handed bludgeon or crossbow.
With a lvl60 SR I do 500-600 DPS normal xbow attack,
which is a big difference when you think about how normally the interval is 2.4
(250-300dps or less)
You notice it best in PVP when you can kill people twice as fast lol

Trust me, it works with the twohanded-bludgeon too,
I was testing it with a lvl20 defender today and I definitely saw the difference.
Old 11/04/2008, 08:50   #15

a movement speed hack in the same format as this would be fantastic! keep up the good work