Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill elites without taking damage

Discussion on Kill elites without taking damage within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kill elites without taking damage

This is a minor exploit, it only works on 2 mobs, The thing is, they are the first mobs in zone, so you can keep reseting instance to kill them repeatably and try to get some "phat lewt"
I think this exploit would be good for rangers, because it's a ranged attack exploit and obviously they do max damage with range.

Anyways, run into Cannable caves, run through the beginning mobs, aggro the whole camp to your right as you come in, then hop up on the wall on the right, run back towards entrance along it about 10meters and 2 of the mobs will stay in combat with you and just stand there while you range attack them down to no health.

Some reason all the mobs tether back when you do this except for 2 of them. So you can try to find other mobs in the zone that won't tether on you if you pull them there.

The exploit works, i guess it's up to you whether it's helpful or not. For me it was not, i do mellee dps so it's worthless, but i found it so im posting it. Hope it helps someone out though, or someone improves on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2008, 10:51   #2

Will look to try this one out mate, thanks in advance.
Old 12/01/2008, 08:34   #3

das ganze noch in deutsch und ich wäre glücklich

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Melee Damage Instant Kill
12/30/2009 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 118 Replies
Requires: KiKi UCE The Address: 00b0C3e8 Float 1000. If it get's patched its not my problem. Enjoy fucking up Alaplaya and remember credits. Credits: EvilClowns, Nevar4Get, Syntex, Xorheater.
Training Dummy taking damage?
01/04/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
im just curious to how many people in a private server that i play on seem to be doing damage to the training dummy and eventually killing it which then makes it drop Chaos Lamps, UCH's and FCH's.... does anyone know how they are doing this?
Kill Krayts at Low Levels without takin damage
05/19/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Ok wel the first thing to do is find a Krayt within rifle range of a public building door. Then Go inside the building but stay just inside the entrance so as to keep the door from closing. Start firing at the Krayt Dragon. You will see that it never attacks you. If you are a low level it will take you sometime to kill them. Note: This works on any animal in the game, just make sure you can see them from the doorway. Happy Killing :0)
New way to kill Dragonmaw Transporters and take no damage
11/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
this method is completely different and doesn't require some odd spot to stand in while attacking. Alright, I only know this works with melee classes but I'm fairly certain its all about how you move around and not just attacking. What I do is stand on one of those floating rocks and shoot one out of the sky, when he comes in melee range I start attacking him but I keep moving, don't stand in one place, zig-zag around and he will just basically follow you but doing no damage. This of...
trojan that reflet-damage that is 1 it kill
12/05/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
is there any hack that lets a trojan if hit by another person the person dies with 1st hit? i ask only becouse 1'm a lvl126 war with all super weap and armor my club club skill i5 15 and 60 pct . now you know what i have whin i try to hit this 1 trojan with or with out shild/superman i die as soon as my club hits him. he's only lvl 117 non rb and from what i read only war war has any reflet so what the f*** is going on if it is then at lest i know whay :} ty for any input and sy if this...