Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Developer Release] How Tornadoes Work.

Discussion on [Developer Release] How Tornadoes Work. within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Developer Release] How Tornadoes Work.

I created a couple of GunBound hacks back in the days when GunBound was popular.. I was working on an aimbot, but got side-tracked by life.

I found this in some old folders. I made it for the underground forums over at GzP, but the place looks like garbage now.
Maybe some developer will make use of it and make a public aimbot with a Nado feature. (*cough*c0lo*cough*(If he hasn't already, lol..))

Peace out bros. :3

Oh, and happy new year. ;3
Attached Files
File Type: zip NadoProof.zip (4.53 MB, 47 views)
Old 01/16/2012, 23:47   #2

Tornado hack huh......that will certainly kill GB for sure.
Old 01/21/2012, 10:28   #3

By the way, c0lo is a "she"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
\\ ### Professional Forum Developer/Master Looking For Work! ### //
09/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Hello epvp, So I am going to make this very brief... I have worked with all kinds of different forum software over these past 2 years and I think I am at a professional level now and ready to take my work out into the big wide world of helping people out etc. So basicly I am offering to work for a server that is quite popular, I will be a dedicated forum developer/master because I am online almost 24/7 and my work is really nice and clean + I am FREE... If you wish to hire me please add one...
Developer looking for Work
03/20/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello everyone my name is Matthew, I am 19 years old, I live in the USA. I was wondering if anyone needed a DEV out there with there server. Because i know how to make a update launcher, edit the files, mod items, edit the skills, add skills for the ak, and i have experience with the dekaron.exe. If you do not believe ive been a dev before i was a dev on prime dk and am a dev on DarkMoon as well. Add me on msn: [email protected]
I need to work with the developer salary
08/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Guys I need to work with the developer salary if you want work it pm me