Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo Oasis bosses (ez lvl 80 set pieces)

Discussion on Solo Oasis bosses (ez lvl 80 set pieces) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 06/25/2008, 13:08   #16
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
danke barn.

So but whats up with the TEs Kylikki and Yakhmar kill? NEED TO KNOW! thankyou
Old 07/04/2008, 23:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
Archer Boss - HF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moep.jpg (86.9 KB, 98 views)
Old 07/06/2008, 17:23   #18

Wtf I don't get it. When I go to Oasis of Zaara (I enter from Purple Lotus Swamp, is this right?)
I am in a swamp area and not in a desert like the screenshots. I can't find the respoint in the screenshot, I have no clue where this is.

Atm I am standing in front of Oasis of Zaara entrance..

gaah I'm such an idiot, you have to enter the oasis ofcourse.
/bangs head on wall for another solid 5 minutes

edit2 :P
Any tips how to get over the invisible walls? I am really struggling, I got it one time and the boss bugged trying again now but I've been trying for 5 mins now oO
Old 07/08/2008, 12:58   #19

first guide is working fine, but how do you get to the other bosses archer etc?
Old 07/09/2008, 10:33   #20

That wont work with a melee charackter?! So my Guardian is out of the Game?! -.-
Old 07/22/2008, 23:32   #21

I somehow get killed even when I am on the safe spots. The first area has also changed. Now there is a rock where previously was nothing.
Old 07/23/2008, 09:11   #22

Robroten got nerfed. Havenīt been able to find a new spot, but will try it further. I will leave a message if I got news.

The Chiefboss is still doable. But it is a little bit tricky to get him and yourself in the right position. In the beginning he will attack you, but his attacks are a bit slower if youre on the safe spot. You must find the right position on the Safespot (Rock in my posting above) then he will not attack you. It really works, it is just a bit more tricky now. Especially getting to the rock needs al lot of jumping. I suggest using the right side of the rock when you have pulled the chief and are running back to the rock. Just use the textures of sand as way to jump up.

The Random Boss Telko ( I think he is random ) works the same way too. Mostly he will not chase you to the rock, but if you are on the way to the rock, he will stop chasing you and not attack you as well but you can do. So still works but is a bit trickier than before.

To non-Caster-Classes, get a bow, throwing-weapon, crossbow...should work but will last longer.

If someone canīt get it to work by no means (right english expression?), leave a message and I will post some screens.

Regards

Barn