Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Buffs

Discussion on [Exploit] Buffs within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Buffs

1.Buff yourself with all your buffs (unless you can only have 1 of a specific type)

2.Get killed in pvp

3.Do not res stay dead

4. Log out

5. log back into the game

6. rebuff yourself and 2x the buffs

You can also buff yourself with 2 different kinds of buffs that usually only aloud 1 at a time.
Old 06/04/2008, 19:15   #2

does this actually stack buffs? since i've done this before by accident and it seems that it doesn't actually make any difference, it just shows that clientside but not server side.
Old 06/05/2008, 10:41   #3

They don't actually stack. The easier way it si buff go into a new zone and buff again. But like I said it doesn't stack it looks like it does but you don't do any more dmg than normal.
Old 06/05/2008, 15:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengen View Post
They don't actually stack. The easier way it si buff go into a new zone and buff again. But like I said it doesn't stack it looks like it does but you don't do any more dmg than normal.
I agree. You seem to be buffed 2 times, but it won't stack. Just shown 2 times. Like the pom buff for hp, doesn't stack
Old 06/05/2008, 16:46   #5

most of the buffs DO stack
Old 06/05/2008, 19:14   #6

lol buffs dont stack,i thought they did also.
However ur HP will return to what it should be with one buff and for me ToS my defence rating gos up but my DMG taken from mobs does not go down.Its just a bug with the UI.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buffs
04/09/2010 - GW Bots - 21 Replies
Hi, wie finde ich den in GWCA heraus, ob ich z.B. den Asura-Segen habe? Von den auf der GWCA-Seite gelisteten Funktionen käme für micht nur "CA_PlayerHasBuff" in Frage, allerdings erfordert diese Funktion die "Skillid" als Parameter, von der ich aber leider nicht weiß, wie ich sie rausbekomme :/ Kann mir jemand entweder die ID sagen oder mir, noch besser, erklären, wie man beliebige "SkillID's" herausbekommt? Gruß, Maltram
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Buffs
08/03/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Hab ma ne frage...ich sehe immer leute wenn die ihre buffs an machen das dauert nen paar sekunden und dann sind die alle fertig...wie geht das ? weil das geht ja übelst schnell bei denen und bei mir dauert das immer bis ich ma alle fertig habe.......danke für antworten...
[Exploit] Stack Buffs
07/02/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
1. Buff you, dances, songs etc etc all what you need 2. Get noblesse 3. At titan get your hp to 20% and then use frenzy, zealot and rage 4. Then Die fast 5. Then still dead until Frenzy, Zealot and rage time down 6. Then press to Village, and look at your stats One More: Dont use heal pots, or any buffs, or get debuff its perfect to level you or firends
[Exploit]Double Stacking Buffs and Infinite Durations.
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
So after the new patch I was running around on my HoX. My CoP spell was about to run out because of it's crappy 5 minute duration and so I went to recast it just as it was about to disappear. Oddly I had now had 2 icons of CoP and when I put my cursor over both of them neither had a timer indicating when they would wear off. Then I decided to recast the rest of my buffs, SoX and the other retarded cold resistance one, and they both stacked. This put my at the defense cap. Then I started...